Urban Decay Sin

Urban Decay Sin
SinUD Sin TSS Beyond Skin Deep One Turkey Trottingurban Decay Sin The SheSpace TSS Beyond Skin DeepSinUrban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is my favorite natural-but-pretty lid shade. I have used it for years, and I still like it. My favorite way to apply it is with my finger tips to make it more metallic, but it works nicely patted on with a brush as well. I find it to be very flattering, and it wears really well. I will repurchase when I run out.

on 10/26/2016 7:36:00 PM

The only eyeshadow I have ever used up and immediately repurchased (I wouldn't like to think How many eye shadows I've bought so far, but possibly pushing a thousand - high hundreds, for sure). It's beautiful, just pink enough, just gold enough, just glimmery and shimmery and gorgeous enough. With a bit of black pencil and mascara it's the perfect night time shadow, and blended with a darker shade in the socket it's sober enough for the day. The texture is lovely, like suede, and it's a pleasure to use. If it were to be discontinued I might actually cry. With a decent primer (UD's own is good but Too Faced even better) it will last until you take it off, however many days later. Wonderful stuff.

This is my hands down favorite eyeshadow. I don't always wear eyeshadow all the time but when i do this is my go to. I have gone through many pots and it's almost gone in my UD naked pallette. I love that it's not too sparkly and has a shimmery glossy finish that wakes up your eye area. I'm getting a little older and not sure that all of UDs shadows are appropriate for me but this is a classic and always looks great. I also think the shade makes it look good on most skin tones. If you haven't tried this eyeshadow and want a great neutral with a kick i would definitely recommend you give sin a try.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I cannot stress enough how much of a great, everyday, eyeshadow shade this is. While it's a little on the pricey side, the pot will last you at least a year even with daily use. It pairs up nicely with urban decay's 24/7 eyeliner and the color is beautiful, subtle and highly pigmented with sheer shimmer. Beautiful shade. It's the perfect no-eyeshadow, eyeshadow.
Will most definitely buy again.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Perfect champagne color. Goes with many lip colors and blush shades. Can wear as a single shadow look (which is what I use this for mostly) or can use in conjunction with other shades; blends easily and smoothly. I get no fallout from this. Does not crease on me. Brightens my eyes and makes me not look 'tired'. I get no eye irritation from this (no contacts, just sensitive eyes!!). Will definitely re-purchase!

I bought this as a single.
The colour is beautiful. It is a champagne, leaning more towards pink. This is very pigmented and shiny, gives me a glossy lid effect when I put it all over my lids. I also uses it as a higlighter. A little goes a long way with this even on the cheekbone.

on 11/6/2015 9:39:00 AM

Urban Decay's Sin is my favorite UD shadow and maybe favorite shadow period. I went through a faze where I wore this shade paired with sin (and sin only) daily. I have completed entire pans of this shadow which is insane considering how much eye shadow I have.

On my skin, Sin is the perfect neutral pink sheen that brightens the eye lid. I think would appeal to anyone of any skin colour and eye type. Green eyed people, this is a must! It pairs great with most eye shadows. I have similar colours but none are as soft and adhere to my oily lids as well without any fallout.

I love it period. You should too.

on 11/10/2015 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

It's a great color, but I don't get the hype at all. I'm sure there are plenty of dupes of this.
Also, it creases so badly on me. It doesn't matter if I'm wearing primer or other shadows with it. It ALWAYS creases.

I don't know. I'm disappointed.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I use this as a highlighter sometimes. It works great for lighthanded "strobing"! e.g. finger dab application.

on 5/27/2015 11:22:00 PM

My hands down favorite champagne eyeshadow. Urban Decay eyeshadow have the best application and pigmentation on my skin. This color is great for everyday wear as a basic wash over the lid.