Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15
Fresh Sugar Lip TreatmentsFresh Sugar lip balm - deep tube!!Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15

3.6

oxtinoxate 7.49% * oxybenzone 2% * beeswax * castor seed oil * jojoba seed oil * hydrogenated decyl olive esters * grapeseed oil * fragrance (parfum) * carnauba wax * wheat germ oil * sucrose tetrastearate triacetate * blackcurrant seed oil * meadowfoam seed oil * apricol kernel oil * avocado oil * macadamia ternifolia seed oil * safflower seed oil * sunflower seed oil * retinyl palmitate * tocopherol * ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate * citral * benzyl alcohol * benzyl benzoate * geraniol * limonene * linalool * BHT

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is a repeat splurge for me. I first received it as a Sephora birthday gift a few years back and I've been hooked ever since. There is just something about this formula that works really well for me; I've tried their other lip products and they just don't seem to perform as well as this one does. I use this over lip liner and under lip gloss or lipstick and my lips stay nice and hydrated all day. I bought a spare for my purse because I never want to be without it.

It is a great product (although my lips don't usually get too dry) but I like to use it occasionally to indulge in the smell. The only thing is, the price is RIDICULOUS. For that reason I'm not sure I'll buy it again, plus I only use it occasionally anyway so I don't run out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

A really good luxurious lip balm. It has a very thick, waxy feel. I think it really soothes my lips when they're chapped. I don't wear this often, maybe because I can't justify the price. I love the lemon/lime scent. The packaging is heavy and made of metal, so it feels expensive too. Not entirely sure if I would buy again tbh but it was fun to try it out ...

on 5/3/2017 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

My brother volunteered at some place and got a HUGE bag of stuff that's supposed to help with sleep. He gave it to my mom, who put it in her closet and it's stayed there for months. Today she and I opened it up and sorted through the stuff. Lavender spray, body oil, a SOUND MACHINE (lucky). Then there was this stuff. I have no idea why there was a $24 lip balm in there, but mom gave it to me, and it's pretty good. I've been dealing with dry, chapped peeling lips all wintertime and it changed the texture of my lips pretty well. There's not much in the tube, and it's super delicate. But I like it. The tube is cute too. It's brownish red and the stuff smells like lemon candy, but lighter. The spf 15 is a plus too. If only it weren't so incredibly overpriced. I just looked up the price and wow. Someone gave away a $24 lip balm.
Good stuff.
I've only used stuff like baby lips and eos, so this is god compared to them. Since I definitely won't be repurchasing, I'm gonna use it ONLY when my lips really need it.

on 3/7/2017 6:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really don't understand the hype about this lip treatment. It dried out my lips so much. I tried over and over again with different tints because I thought it had to be in my imagination since everyone loved them, but they just didn't work. They're also incredibly overpriced, and would still be overpriced even if they did work. You can get a better lip treatment at the drugstore for a third of the price.

They also melt super easily and broke me out around my lip line. No thank you.

on 11/23/2016 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Best lip balm with SPF ever. This works so well on my super dry, chapped lips. Everyday I struggle with keeping my lips moisturized, but once I put this on, it instantly changes the texture. I love to use this when I plan to put lipstick on. Helps A LOT in preventing my lips from drying due to matte lippies.

on 10/16/2016 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Some lip balms seal in moisture or heal chapped lips or add moisture or provide a base for over lip products. Fresh's Sugar lip balm heals chapped lips and adds moisture. This is why I only use this product at night. This heals my chapped lips and softens them. I cannot apply this as a base for lipstick, everything would slide right off. This lip balm does not have great staying power, hence I liken it more to a night treatment.

I'd only buy this if I had extra funds.

I bought this balm in the shade 'honey' and I really love this! Very moisturizing with a lovely pop of colour left on lips. Lasts forever on lips if you aren't a lip smacker like me lol. It has a nice citrus scent and the tube cap twists on at the base so it will never fall off! Only downfalls are 1) super soft buttery formula, which feels nice on lips but causes melting/denting of product. 2) price is too crazy. If this were 11-15 dollars I would be happy but $24Cad is way too much.
I will repurchase but it will sting my wallet lol

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This stuff is pretty great. What keeps me from buying again is the price tag. $24 (2016)

I have the clear one and it's glides on so smooth, moisturizes so well. When I was on ACCUTANE. I was digging the last bit out so i could rub in on my lips. It's that fantastic. Also felt it made my lips shiny and full.

I have to say that I like this balm, it's my type of consistency, it glides on very smoothly and is waxy in texture. It moisturises well enough, but the price tag is what puts me off. There is no taste to it, but there is a lovely smell.

Popular Lip Treatments