BeneFit Cosmetics Ooh la lift!

BeneFit Cosmetics Ooh la lift!
Ooh la lift!Ooh la lift!Ooh la lift!

2.9

Water (Aqua), PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Talc, C 18-36 Acid Triglyceride,Trieth anolamine, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Mica, Carbomer, Tribehenin, Methylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Sorbitan Stearate, Propylene Glycol Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Carmine (CI 75470), Algae Extract, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA.

It was good in theory but did nothing for me. I am not suffering from dark circles however the promise of brighter skin around the eye area was enticing and intriguing to see. The product creases after some time and does not really melt into the skin for a flawless finish. Will not purchase it again.

on 1/12/2016 4:04:00 AM

OK I had to write a review on this product after seeing all of the negative reviews on here-- I used to feel the exact same way about this product (aka this product doesn't do anything for my eye area) so I stopped using it and forgot about it UNTIL one day I woke up with really puffy eyes from crying the night before (it happens!) and for some reason decided to try it out. After trying so many other methods over the years (eye gels, cold spoons under the eyes, ice cubes etc.) to de-puff my eye area, I was surprised that this ACTUALLY worked! And my eye area wasn't like slightly puffy either--they were seriously swollen looking (I looked like I cried my eyes out the night before).

It should be advertised as a de-puffing product and NOT a brightening product (since it doesn't really brighten on make you look more awake--it sort of just leaves a white cast on your eye area). But when it comes to de-puffing and making your eyes look normal again after an emotional night (usually during that time of the month) or a night when you haven't slept at all, this works! Now I will continue to re-purchase for this reason only--no other product can de-puff my eye area (both on the lids and under the eye) like this one.

To Read all 391 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/19/2015 3:00:00 PM

I purchased it in sephora with a discount just to try this ooh la lift in my eyes.No difference at all.Not even a hint of what i was supposed to see.I was aware that it is not a concealer but i was expecting at least to highlight the area.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm actually surprised at the extremely negative reviews this has. It's not a concealer, so of course it's not going to cover anything! What it's meant to do is be applied under your concealer, over your concealer, or mixed in with your concealer to add extra brightness. I really really love this product, a lot! After using it, I really don't think I could ever go without it again. The way I use it is I apply some to the back of my hand (roughly 2 full swipes) and then apply half the amount of concealer I would normally use, and then blend the two together, and oh my gosh the results are incredible. Not only does it slightly lighten my concealer and makes it more brightening, it also sheers it out a little bit, and for some reason, whenever I mix this product with my concealer, my concealer NEVER creases and ALWAYS looks flawless. Before I started using this my concealer would always look really obvious, cakey and dry, no matter which one I used. This product is holy grail status to me, and I think if some of you try the mixing method I suggested, you will feel the same!

on 6/11/2015 7:43:00 PM

PROS:
* Momentary cooling effect
* Packaging

CONS:
* Has no visible effect
* Pointless product

Its a great eye brighter but name is a bit misleading. It also stung when I used it .

on 6/4/2015 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Does anybody know what this product is supposed to do? /sarcasm

on 2/16/2015 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Not blown away by this, it brightens under eyes a little bit and when set with a bit of powder, it lasts! I tend to pat it on and not rub in, to create a brightening effect. It doesn't seem to clump or crease. But it's not a miracle worker, but can create that lovely light, bright under eye look.

I have had this product for a few months, my mom had it and she didn't want it so I had it, I tried it out, it works more like a primer for concealer or foundation! It's invisible, but it hydrates the skin.. Before using it my under eyes where quite dry but after using this product everyday under my actual concealer / powder my under eyes are smooth and feel normal, I bit blotchy, but definitely better than before!! I recommend it but don't buy it again.. 1 tube of the stuff is enough 👌

on 11/15/2014 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is pretty neat. I'm certainly not blown away, but this product does its job. It's nice and cooling and does a decent job at highlighting the inner and outer corners of my eyes. The only issue is that this is very thin and watery and does not last a long time.