BeneFit Cosmetics Ooh la lift!

BeneFit Cosmetics Ooh la lift!
Ooh la lift!Ooh la lift!Ooh la lift!

2.9

Water (Aqua), PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Talc, C 18-36 Acid Triglyceride,Trieth anolamine, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Mica, Carbomer, Tribehenin, Methylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Sorbitan Stearate, Propylene Glycol Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Carmine (CI 75470), Algae Extract, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA.

on 12/11/2016 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm not a fan. It makes my skin dry and oily in the same, weird, right? I like the fact that it sinks quickly into the skin, but it makes my skin dry at the end of the day. Also, it doesn't make my makeup last longer, or look better on the skin. For the price, I'm expecting a better crafted product.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

There are so many bad reviews for this product.... but I do like it.
This is a primer, so it's not supposed to do miracles on it's own, you still need a good concealer, but it creates a really good base for the concealer, it doesn't let the concealer suck out all the moisture from your skin so the skin looks more moisturized and overall better. (as it goes for all primers you need just a little, not too much and don't forget a sweep of setting powder on top of your concealer!)

on 1/12/2016 4:04:00 AM

OK I had to write a review on this product after seeing all of the negative reviews on here-- I used to feel the exact same way about this product (aka this product doesn't do anything for my eye area) so I stopped using it and forgot about it UNTIL one day I woke up with really puffy eyes from crying the night before (it happens!) and for some reason decided to try it out. After trying so many other methods over the years (eye gels, cold spoons under the eyes, ice cubes etc.) to de-puff my eye area, I was surprised that this ACTUALLY worked! And my eye area wasn't like slightly puffy either--they were seriously swollen looking (I looked like I cried my eyes out the night before).

It should be advertised as a de-puffing product and NOT a brightening product (since it doesn't really brighten on make you look more awake--it sort of just leaves a white cast on your eye area). But when it comes to de-puffing and making your eyes look normal again after an emotional night (usually during that time of the month) or a night when you haven't slept at all, this works! Now I will continue to re-purchase for this reason only--no other product can de-puff my eye area (both on the lids and under the eye) like this one.

It was good in theory but did nothing for me. I am not suffering from dark circles however the promise of brighter skin around the eye area was enticing and intriguing to see. The product creases after some time and does not really melt into the skin for a flawless finish. Will not purchase it again.

on 11/19/2015 3:00:00 PM

I purchased it in sephora with a discount just to try this ooh la lift in my eyes.No difference at all.Not even a hint of what i was supposed to see.I was aware that it is not a concealer but i was expecting at least to highlight the area.

on 11/9/2016 12:44:00 AM

What is it good for? Absolutely nothing!!! Makes me feel dry and tight under my eyes that's the only way I remember I'm wearing it...no brightening. I thought that was its job-maybe I'm wrong? Maybe the awkward, uncomfortable tight/dry feeling is the "lift" part???

on 6/11/2015 7:43:00 PM

PROS:
* Momentary cooling effect
* Packaging

CONS:
* Has no visible effect
* Pointless product

on 6/4/2015 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Does anybody know what this product is supposed to do? /sarcasm

I'm actually surprised at the extremely negative reviews this has. It's not a concealer, so of course it's not going to cover anything! What it's meant to do is be applied under your concealer, over your concealer, or mixed in with your concealer to add extra brightness. I really really love this product, a lot! After using it, I really don't think I could ever go without it again. The way I use it is I apply some to the back of my hand (roughly 2 full swipes) and then apply half the amount of concealer I would normally use, and then blend the two together, and oh my gosh the results are incredible. Not only does it slightly lighten my concealer and makes it more brightening, it also sheers it out a little bit, and for some reason, whenever I mix this product with my concealer, my concealer NEVER creases and ALWAYS looks flawless. Before I started using this my concealer would always look really obvious, cakey and dry, no matter which one I used. This product is holy grail status to me, and I think if some of you try the mixing method I suggested, you will feel the same!

Its a great eye brighter but name is a bit misleading. It also stung when I used it .