Nature's Gate Clary Sage Shampoo

Nature's Gate Clary Sage Shampoo
Clary Sage Shampoo

Not tested on animals

Water, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (Certified Organic Plant), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate (Coconut Derived), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut Derived), PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Decyl Glucoside (Vegetable Derived), Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Leaf/Stem Extract (Certified Organic Plant), Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil (Certified Organic Plant), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (Certified Organic Plant), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Certified Organic Plant), Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Leaf Extract (Certified Organic Plant), Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Leaf Extract (Certified Organic Plant), Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Flower Extract (Certified Organic Plant), Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract (Certified Organic Plant), Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Leaf Extract (Certified Organic Plant), Panthenol, Soyamidopropalkonium Chloride (Vegetable Derived), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Isoceteth 20, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium 10 (Plant Derived), Alcohol (Certified Organic Plant), Glyceryl Undecylenate (Vegetable Derived), Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid (Vegetable Derived), Fragrance (Phthalate Free)

on 9/9/2009 10:53:00 AM

I really love this shampoo and conditioner- great scent and left my hair shiny and bouncy! Only complaint was that I did have to use a detangler to run a comb thru my hair after I got out of the shower- my hair felt a little dry (I usually use moisturizing shampoo & conditioner) but it looked and felt beautiful once styled. Will definitely buy again.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love it! It's much better than other natural shampoos I have tried. The scent is wonderful and it leaves my hair very pretty. If you are interested in trying natural hair care, I would definitely try Natures gate first!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this shampoo! Smells light and clean, and does a good, gentle job at cleaning my hair. It has no sulfates and good herbal extracts. My hair has never looked so healthy and shiny! It does give my hair more body, not a ton of volume, but it does make it look full. I got mine for 3.99 at Whole Foods...good deal I must say!

on 3/20/2004 10:42:00 AM

I bought this a few years ago at Trader Joes. The scent was wonderful and fresh. I thought this was an OK shampoo for days when you're not really feeling 'dry' 'damaged' 'lackluster' and just want to shampoo your hair. I discovered the Chamomile and Verbena recently and love that one more than the Clary Sage.

on 11/29/2003 12:10:00 PM

i do like this shampoo- im not always a fan of natures gate products, but their so-called 'organics' line is decent. this
shampoo has a nice consistency and a lovely, clean and fresh scent. they also came out with a great propylene glycol-free deodorant!

on 11/28/2003 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

omg!! This shampoo not only smells awesome..but cleans well without stripping..I can't rave enough about it..please get it..it is sooo worth it. i got mine at Whole Foods. I must try the conditioner next. A new HG!!

Popular Shampoos