Weleda Rosemary Shampoo

No Image

4.2

I love this shampoo - and the conditioner! It lasted absolutely ages and smells fresh. My hair is chemically treated (bleached and coloured) so I always thought natural products wouldn't help the condition - boy I was wrong! I've seen a lot of chemists and pharmacys do package deal - shampoo and conditioner for the price of one bottle of shampoo- around 5 - Bargain!
Packaging are small, compact and safe to put in a bag without leaking!

on 7/30/2007 9:43:00 PM

I love, love, love this shampoo. I have very problematic skin: oily, acne-prone, and seborrheic (dry/flaky). This shampoo completely cleans my scalp and long, thick hair and yet doesn't cause acne or dandruff. It is the only shampoo I've been able to find that manages all of that. Unfortunately, I think it has been discontinued.

Didnt particulary liked it. It smells and looks nice, but the results were just so-so. Not so shiny and no volume at all. Wouldnt buy it again, or recommend it for fine/ oily hair.

on 3/21/2007 3:31:00 PM

Nice shampoo, but I think that Horsechestnut is muuuuch better.

on 4/9/2006 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was recommended to use this shampoo for my dandruff. It did help first couple of times, and after that dandruff reappeared. I have not noticed any change in hair colour and volume.

on 3/7/2006 11:06:00 PM

I've used this shampoo for years and years off and on. It's the closest to a holy grail that i've ever come. A few years ago they changed their packaging (and perhaps their formula) and it hasn't been as perfect as it was, but it's still pretty darn good!

on 11/11/2005 8:53:00 AM

I did not like this shampoo, because it dried my hair. My hair is thin and after using this shampoo does not look nice at all.It weighted my hair down and does not give any volume .
I think this shampoo is not suitable for somebody with thin hair or dry hair.
I JUST DISCOVERED JASON NATURAL JOJOBA SHAMPOO!!!! IT IS JUST FANTASTIC NO SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE(ALL WELEDA'S AHMPOOS HAVE IT) AND HAIR LOOKS VOLUMISED, SHINE, BEAUTIFUL.

on 9/27/2005 7:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great shampoo, lathers up really well and leaves my hair bouncy and shiny. The rosemary scent is gorgeous, and it is amazingly cheap for the quality, (at least in the UK). My only complaint, is the packaging which is sooo unattractive.

on 8/20/2005 2:52:00 AM

UPDATE *** I have been using several bottles of this and it has become a staple. It's one of the few shampoos that don't mess up my scalp. You do need to use conditioner though, but that's okay as I just apply it liberally to ends and mid-lengths while the shampoo keeps my scalp in great condition. Love. *** ORIGINAL I had the Calendula shampoo and like it but thought I would want to try a slightly stronger one. In contrast to the Calendula, the Rosemary shampoo produces an abundant amount of foam (because it has the standard ingredient sodium laureth sulfate which the Calendula doesn't have). So far so standard shampoo. But, the ingredients list is short and no-nonsense (which I like since pretty much all shampoos are mostly water and SLS anyway), the fragrance is all natural and herbal (thankfully no mint! I hate mint) and it leaves my hair clean. I do need conditiner afterwards and use Calendula conditioner. The combinatino leaves my hair nice and soft. I have to use it for a couple of weeks straight in order to determine whehter it's not too drying for my irritable scalp (I get horrible crusty scalp from any kind of 'moisturising' shampoos. The price is brilliant (3.75 for 250ml), the round plastic bottle is _very_ unattractive (in the UK the packaging is a lot uglier than in the States for some reason!) and a little of this shampoo really goes a long way - even though I've got the non-concentrated version.

I love this shampoo but I'm confused by the labels. I have fine, dry, wavy hair and it works well with my hair. The bottle I bought in the US says for normal to greasy hair. The UK website says it for fine hair and the french bottle claims it's for dry hair. May be it just means it works with all hair. Works for me, leaves it soft and voluminous! Delightful rosemary aroma and works well in tandem with the rosemary hair oil.

Popular Shampoos