Garden Botanika Heart perfume spray

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

4.7

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

For all of you who are having difficulty finding Garden Botanika Heart products, Amazon carries them all. I even have the lotion sent to me automatically every three months. I love the clean smell and receive compliments regularly on how good I smell. Hope this helps.

on 7/6/2012 1:09:00 AM

This is a light, fresh, floral scent that is not powdery or sugary sweet, but very light. I love how crisp it smells and I find that I wear it all the time night or day, or for many occasions where I wear fragrance. Sometimes when it's too crisp for my mood, I layer it w/a spritz of Amazing Grace, which to me has a clean, soapy smell and the blend works well for me. I really enjoy this combo, esp after a shower! :-)

on 11/1/2010 9:14:00 AM

This has been my Holy Grail perfume or body mist. I have both and use the perfume whenever I'm going out in the night or when I needed a stronger staying power, and I use the body mist whenever I would just go out for a while or I use it to school.

I have allergic rhinitis and my nose is VERY sensitive when it comes to perfume that I can't even walk past the perfume alley in malls without sneezing and getting allergies the next day. I have been using glow by J.Lo and I really loved it because that's the scent I was looking for. But it became too expensive for me and it just never helped my allergic rhinitis.

My mom bought me a milder yet almost similar scent which is this heart perfume by garden botanika. I LOVED IT. Even my friends notice how good I smell and they just can't stop whiffing my clothes! What's more to love about heart is that it is affordable and will last you a long time.

Definitely will continue using it until the rest of time <3

on 9/3/2006 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Is this discontinued? I don't know. I do know I am out of it and it's one of my all time favorite scents in the universe, EVER. It makes me shut my eyes and smile and say, "Mmmmm...." I got my first bottle as a Christmas gift, and have loved it ever since. Recently I found a tiny purse sized spray in an old purse, and now I'm afraid to use it at all. I will cry if I don't get more.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Pretty, young scent! I smell tiny little pink and white flowerettes, a sprinkling of orange blossoms, and soft base notes of light, airy powder and creamy soap. This is a light scent. NOT heavy or cloying or overly sweet at all. It has just enough white and pale-pink springtime floral to add sweetness (but not too much), and balances that perfectly with just enough creamy powder/soap to add depth and warmth. "Heart" is young, light, uplifting and refreshing .... as well as soft, creamy, cozy and comfy. I really like this scent, and I love to layer it with the Heart Body Wash (wash smells a bit more soapy than the perfume) and the Heart Body Lotion (lotion smells a bit more creamy and less floral than the perfume). I really love to layer the 3 products together because I get this soft swirl of creamy-then-floral-then-powder-then-creamy-then-floral-then-powder-etc... notes throughout the day! Lovely, lovely scent!!! 5 lippies!! :)

on 11/21/2005 6:38:00 PM

This is my mom's signature fragrance. I love walking into her bedroom after she's just taken a shower in the master bath - she layers with the body lotion and with the spray, and the scent fills both rooms. It's so warm and cozy and clean and sweet, and it's become a comfort scent for me, as it reminds me of home.

I feel guilty giving this a less than stellar review, having read glowing reports about Heart; however, I found that, while it has a pleasantly floral and somewhat soapy scent, it was nothing I could get very excited over. The dry down did indeed reveal a small aspect of cedar (as promised), but I didn't detect citrus (not on me, anyway). It faded fairly significantly within a short time, leaving a watery watermelon-ish scent behind which didn't exactly sparkle on and on. I will certainly finish the bottle, for it feels refreshing when first applied, but I'm not knocked out so that I'd buy it again.

on 3/21/2004 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite perfumes, I've been wearing it off and on for almost 7 years. It's a very pretty floral scent, very clean and not at all overpowering. I usually layer it with the Heart Body Mist.

on 11/22/2003 8:36:00 PM

My high school boyfriend loved this scent.

on 9/29/2003 10:09:00 AM

Love this perfume, very elegant and soft. and the price are just so cheap for it. 3.38 oz for 20 buck is a bargain to me considering that their products are pretty high quality. they have change the look of the bottle, so it look very nice now. not like before, when it look like some normal boring stuff.

Popular Fragrances