Garden Botanika Heart perfume spray

No Image

4.6

on 1/6/2012 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have worn this perfume for over 10 years and always get compliments on how nice I smell. Never what "perfume" are you wearing? I take that as a wonderful compliment bc who really wants to be noticed for the perfume they are wearing? I would much rather have someone just think I smell nice and that my scent is welcoming and approachable. This is one scent I will never be without.

on 8/27/2006 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Garden Botanika describes this as "citrus, floral and cedar notes, deepened with a hint of warm musk". I smell a soft, soapy floral with cedar. I like it, and look forward to wearing it more in the fall. Will likely be using this bottle for quite a while; unlikely that I will repurchase as it is not a favorite of mine.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have loved this fragrance for about 10 years now. There is nothing else like it and it is very hard to describe...kind of soap-like, yet sweet. When I wear this I keep smelling myself because it smells so good. I wish GB had kept Soul around too, cause that was also a very nice fragrance.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my all-time favorite fragrance. It is fresh and clean, and it never fails to bring out the nicest compliments in people! I use other fragrances, but I always come back to this. A good deal for the money ($20.00), because as a member, you get 10-30% off. They recently changed the bottle--very pretty. A great everyday fragrance.

not a really nice package, but its the best smelling of all the others (purity, etc)and its only about 15 bucks

Popular Fragrances