Garden Botanika Heart perfume spray

No Image

4.8

on 1/6/2012 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have worn this perfume for over 10 years and always get compliments on how nice I smell. Never what "perfume" are you wearing? I take that as a wonderful compliment bc who really wants to be noticed for the perfume they are wearing? I would much rather have someone just think I smell nice and that my scent is welcoming and approachable. This is one scent I will never be without.

on 11/1/2010 9:14:00 AM

This has been my Holy Grail perfume or body mist. I have both and use the perfume whenever I'm going out in the night or when I needed a stronger staying power, and I use the body mist whenever I would just go out for a while or I use it to school.

I have allergic rhinitis and my nose is VERY sensitive when it comes to perfume that I can't even walk past the perfume alley in malls without sneezing and getting allergies the next day. I have been using glow by J.Lo and I really loved it because that's the scent I was looking for. But it became too expensive for me and it just never helped my allergic rhinitis.

My mom bought me a milder yet almost similar scent which is this heart perfume by garden botanika. I LOVED IT. Even my friends notice how good I smell and they just can't stop whiffing my clothes! What's more to love about heart is that it is affordable and will last you a long time.

Definitely will continue using it until the rest of time <3

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love Heart. I just repurchased the EDP online for $22.50 for a 3.38 oz size. It smells fantastic! Clean, slightly soapy smelling, fresh, citrus floral with a hint of cedar and musk. I don't get any watermelon here! It is hard not to like this scent. A great value & I will definitely keep this as a staple.
Minus one lippie- the cedar note in the opening is a bit sharp, but it wears off quickly. Smells better layered.

on 3/21/2004 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite perfumes, I've been wearing it off and on for almost 7 years. It's a very pretty floral scent, very clean and not at all overpowering. I usually layer it with the Heart Body Mist.

Popular Fragrances