Garden Botanika Heart perfume spray

No Image

4.8

on 1/6/2012 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have worn this perfume for over 10 years and always get compliments on how nice I smell. Never what "perfume" are you wearing? I take that as a wonderful compliment bc who really wants to be noticed for the perfume they are wearing? I would much rather have someone just think I smell nice and that my scent is welcoming and approachable. This is one scent I will never be without.

on 9/3/2006 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Is this discontinued? I don't know. I do know I am out of it and it's one of my all time favorite scents in the universe, EVER. It makes me shut my eyes and smile and say, "Mmmmm...." I got my first bottle as a Christmas gift, and have loved it ever since. Recently I found a tiny purse sized spray in an old purse, and now I'm afraid to use it at all. I will cry if I don't get more.

on 11/21/2005 6:38:00 PM

This is my mom's signature fragrance. I love walking into her bedroom after she's just taken a shower in the master bath - she layers with the body lotion and with the spray, and the scent fills both rooms. It's so warm and cozy and clean and sweet, and it's become a comfort scent for me, as it reminds me of home.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love Heart. I just repurchased the EDP online for $22.50 for a 3.38 oz size. It smells fantastic! Clean, slightly soapy smelling, fresh, citrus floral with a hint of cedar and musk. I don't get any watermelon here! It is hard not to like this scent. A great value & I will definitely keep this as a staple.
Minus one lippie- the cedar note in the opening is a bit sharp, but it wears off quickly. Smells better layered.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my all-time favorite fragrance. It is fresh and clean, and it never fails to bring out the nicest compliments in people! I use other fragrances, but I always come back to this. A good deal for the money ($20.00), because as a member, you get 10-30% off. They recently changed the bottle--very pretty. A great everyday fragrance.

on 3/21/2004 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite perfumes, I've been wearing it off and on for almost 7 years. It's a very pretty floral scent, very clean and not at all overpowering. I usually layer it with the Heart Body Mist.

Popular Fragrances