Garden Botanika Heart perfume spray

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

4.5

on 7/6/2012 1:09:00 AM

This is a light, fresh, floral scent that is not powdery or sugary sweet, but very light. I love how crisp it smells and I find that I wear it all the time night or day, or for many occasions where I wear fragrance. Sometimes when it's too crisp for my mood, I layer it w/a spritz of Amazing Grace, which to me has a clean, soapy smell and the blend works well for me. I really enjoy this combo, esp after a shower! :-)

I received a sample of the body lotion in this scent and really liked it. My son gave me a bottle of the EDP for Christmas and I love it. It is very fresh and clean. Almost like a strongly scented french soap. Although it doesn't say it has rose in it - I get a light bit of it (maybe it's the peony). Soft, fresh, floral. I do not get any citrus. I will buy this again when I run out!

Update: 1/24/11. I am so in love with this. It has become my signature. I can barely tolerate other scents now - they seem so "overdone" and strong. I do get a hint of citrus - like a light lemon at first spritz. But still such a soft, beautiful, clean fragrance. I won't run out of this!