Garden Botanika Heart perfume spray

No Image

4.8

on 9/3/2006 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Is this discontinued? I don't know. I do know I am out of it and it's one of my all time favorite scents in the universe, EVER. It makes me shut my eyes and smile and say, "Mmmmm...." I got my first bottle as a Christmas gift, and have loved it ever since. Recently I found a tiny purse sized spray in an old purse, and now I'm afraid to use it at all. I will cry if I don't get more.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Pretty, young scent! I smell tiny little pink and white flowerettes, a sprinkling of orange blossoms, and soft base notes of light, airy powder and creamy soap. This is a light scent. NOT heavy or cloying or overly sweet at all. It has just enough white and pale-pink springtime floral to add sweetness (but not too much), and balances that perfectly with just enough creamy powder/soap to add depth and warmth. "Heart" is young, light, uplifting and refreshing .... as well as soft, creamy, cozy and comfy. I really like this scent, and I love to layer it with the Heart Body Wash (wash smells a bit more soapy than the perfume) and the Heart Body Lotion (lotion smells a bit more creamy and less floral than the perfume). I really love to layer the 3 products together because I get this soft swirl of creamy-then-floral-then-powder-then-creamy-then-floral-then-powder-etc... notes throughout the day! Lovely, lovely scent!!! 5 lippies!! :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love Heart. I just repurchased the EDP online for $22.50 for a 3.38 oz size. It smells fantastic! Clean, slightly soapy smelling, fresh, citrus floral with a hint of cedar and musk. I don't get any watermelon here! It is hard not to like this scent. A great value & I will definitely keep this as a staple.
Minus one lippie- the cedar note in the opening is a bit sharp, but it wears off quickly. Smells better layered.

on 3/21/2004 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite perfumes, I've been wearing it off and on for almost 7 years. It's a very pretty floral scent, very clean and not at all overpowering. I usually layer it with the Heart Body Mist.