Garden Botanika Heart perfume spray

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

4.8

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

For all of you who are having difficulty finding Garden Botanika Heart products, Amazon carries them all. I even have the lotion sent to me automatically every three months. I love the clean smell and receive compliments regularly on how good I smell. Hope this helps.

I generally don't like perfume very much, but this one changed my mind. Once I smelled it I was hooked. I get compliments every time I wear it. A light, beautiful, clean scent.

on 8/27/2006 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Garden Botanika describes this as "citrus, floral and cedar notes, deepened with a hint of warm musk". I smell a soft, soapy floral with cedar. I like it, and look forward to wearing it more in the fall. Will likely be using this bottle for quite a while; unlikely that I will repurchase as it is not a favorite of mine.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my all-time favorite fragrance. It is fresh and clean, and it never fails to bring out the nicest compliments in people! I use other fragrances, but I always come back to this. A good deal for the money ($20.00), because as a member, you get 10-30% off. They recently changed the bottle--very pretty. A great everyday fragrance.

Popular Fragrances