Garden Botanika Heart perfume spray

Filtered by skin tone : Other
No Image

on 4/20/2017 8:10:00 AM

There used to be a Garden Botanika store in a mall near me. I loved their products and Heart became a favorite of mine. The store closed years ago and when I ran out of Heart I used other scents. I don't know what triggered my memory but I repurchased Heart from a seller on eBay a few weeks ago and am so glad I did. Heart is very floral, yet light with a hint of cedar wood thrown in. It lasts all day on me and after a yoga session in the evening, I can still smell it. This is one unobtrusive scent. I only wish it was easier to find. Garden Botanika used to have a pretty catalogue but is now part of a larger website. It's makeup is gone but some of its fragrances and skincare exist. It is a great line and affordable.

I received a sample of the body lotion in this scent and really liked it. My son gave me a bottle of the EDP for Christmas and I love it. It is very fresh and clean. Almost like a strongly scented french soap. Although it doesn't say it has rose in it - I get a light bit of it (maybe it's the peony). Soft, fresh, floral. I do not get any citrus. I will buy this again when I run out!

Update: 1/24/11. I am so in love with this. It has become my signature. I can barely tolerate other scents now - they seem so "overdone" and strong. I do get a hint of citrus - like a light lemon at first spritz. But still such a soft, beautiful, clean fragrance. I won't run out of this!

on 8/30/2006 7:10:00 PM

Me (who never uses up anything) actually used up a huge pump dispenser lotion of this. Grapefruity but not obviously so. Well balanced and light. Good stuff. I miss this company and their products in my area.

Popular Fragrances