Garden Botanika Heart perfume spray

No Image

4.7

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

For all of you who are having difficulty finding Garden Botanika Heart products, Amazon carries them all. I even have the lotion sent to me automatically every three months. I love the clean smell and receive compliments regularly on how good I smell. Hope this helps.

on 4/20/2017 8:10:00 AM

There used to be a Garden Botanika store in a mall near me. I loved their products and Heart became a favorite of mine. The store closed years ago and when I ran out of Heart I used other scents. I don't know what triggered my memory but I repurchased Heart from a seller on eBay a few weeks ago and am so glad I did. Heart is very floral, yet light with a hint of cedar wood thrown in. It lasts all day on me and after a yoga session in the evening, I can still smell it. This is one unobtrusive scent. I only wish it was easier to find. Garden Botanika used to have a pretty catalogue but is now part of a larger website. It's makeup is gone but some of its fragrances and skincare exist. It is a great line and affordable.

I received a sample of the body lotion in this scent and really liked it. My son gave me a bottle of the EDP for Christmas and I love it. It is very fresh and clean. Almost like a strongly scented french soap. Although it doesn't say it has rose in it - I get a light bit of it (maybe it's the peony). Soft, fresh, floral. I do not get any citrus. I will buy this again when I run out!

Update: 1/24/11. I am so in love with this. It has become my signature. I can barely tolerate other scents now - they seem so "overdone" and strong. I do get a hint of citrus - like a light lemon at first spritz. But still such a soft, beautiful, clean fragrance. I won't run out of this!

on 7/6/2012 1:09:00 AM

This is a light, fresh, floral scent that is not powdery or sugary sweet, but very light. I love how crisp it smells and I find that I wear it all the time night or day, or for many occasions where I wear fragrance. Sometimes when it's too crisp for my mood, I layer it w/a spritz of Amazing Grace, which to me has a clean, soapy smell and the blend works well for me. I really enjoy this combo, esp after a shower! :-)

on 1/6/2012 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have worn this perfume for over 10 years and always get compliments on how nice I smell. Never what "perfume" are you wearing? I take that as a wonderful compliment bc who really wants to be noticed for the perfume they are wearing? I would much rather have someone just think I smell nice and that my scent is welcoming and approachable. This is one scent I will never be without.

I generally don't like perfume very much, but this one changed my mind. Once I smelled it I was hooked. I get compliments every time I wear it. A light, beautiful, clean scent.

on 8/30/2006 7:10:00 PM

Me (who never uses up anything) actually used up a huge pump dispenser lotion of this. Grapefruity but not obviously so. Well balanced and light. Good stuff. I miss this company and their products in my area.

on 12/12/2006 8:37:00 PM

I am so confused by all the good reviews! All this reminded me of was a dryer sheet! I tried it twice, but couldn't shake the sense that I rubbed myself with fabric softener, :-0 I just don't see what all the raves are for?
EDIT: Ok, I gave it a few more shots...and surprise, it really dries down to a nice soft vanilla type scent, very subtle. I upped my review to 4 lippies, but it still has that initial 'dryer sheet' scent, although that fades pretty quickly!

on 9/3/2006 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Is this discontinued? I don't know. I do know I am out of it and it's one of my all time favorite scents in the universe, EVER. It makes me shut my eyes and smile and say, "Mmmmm...." I got my first bottle as a Christmas gift, and have loved it ever since. Recently I found a tiny purse sized spray in an old purse, and now I'm afraid to use it at all. I will cry if I don't get more.

on 11/1/2010 9:14:00 AM

This has been my Holy Grail perfume or body mist. I have both and use the perfume whenever I'm going out in the night or when I needed a stronger staying power, and I use the body mist whenever I would just go out for a while or I use it to school.

I have allergic rhinitis and my nose is VERY sensitive when it comes to perfume that I can't even walk past the perfume alley in malls without sneezing and getting allergies the next day. I have been using glow by J.Lo and I really loved it because that's the scent I was looking for. But it became too expensive for me and it just never helped my allergic rhinitis.

My mom bought me a milder yet almost similar scent which is this heart perfume by garden botanika. I LOVED IT. Even my friends notice how good I smell and they just can't stop whiffing my clothes! What's more to love about heart is that it is affordable and will last you a long time.

Definitely will continue using it until the rest of time <3