Garden Botanika Heart perfume spray

No Image

4.7

not a really nice package, but its the best smelling of all the others (purity, etc)and its only about 15 bucks

on 9/29/2003 10:09:00 AM

Love this perfume, very elegant and soft. and the price are just so cheap for it. 3.38 oz for 20 buck is a bargain to me considering that their products are pretty high quality. they have change the look of the bottle, so it look very nice now. not like before, when it look like some normal boring stuff.

on 11/22/2003 8:36:00 PM

My high school boyfriend loved this scent.

on 3/21/2004 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite perfumes, I've been wearing it off and on for almost 7 years. It's a very pretty floral scent, very clean and not at all overpowering. I usually layer it with the Heart Body Mist.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my all-time favorite fragrance. It is fresh and clean, and it never fails to bring out the nicest compliments in people! I use other fragrances, but I always come back to this. A good deal for the money ($20.00), because as a member, you get 10-30% off. They recently changed the bottle--very pretty. A great everyday fragrance.

I feel guilty giving this a less than stellar review, having read glowing reports about Heart; however, I found that, while it has a pleasantly floral and somewhat soapy scent, it was nothing I could get very excited over. The dry down did indeed reveal a small aspect of cedar (as promised), but I didn't detect citrus (not on me, anyway). It faded fairly significantly within a short time, leaving a watery watermelon-ish scent behind which didn't exactly sparkle on and on. I will certainly finish the bottle, for it feels refreshing when first applied, but I'm not knocked out so that I'd buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love Heart. I just repurchased the EDP online for $22.50 for a 3.38 oz size. It smells fantastic! Clean, slightly soapy smelling, fresh, citrus floral with a hint of cedar and musk. I don't get any watermelon here! It is hard not to like this scent. A great value & I will definitely keep this as a staple.
Minus one lippie- the cedar note in the opening is a bit sharp, but it wears off quickly. Smells better layered.

on 7/25/2005 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

One of my favorites for a clean, refreshing fragrance! Beautiful, feminine, sexy, soft and slightly soapy, Heart is a slightly sweet, fresh floral with notes of rosebuds, and pink jasmine.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have loved this fragrance for about 10 years now. There is nothing else like it and it is very hard to describe...kind of soap-like, yet sweet. When I wear this I keep smelling myself because it smells so good. I wish GB had kept Soul around too, cause that was also a very nice fragrance.

on 11/21/2005 6:38:00 PM

This is my mom's signature fragrance. I love walking into her bedroom after she's just taken a shower in the master bath - she layers with the body lotion and with the spray, and the scent fills both rooms. It's so warm and cozy and clean and sweet, and it's become a comfort scent for me, as it reminds me of home.

Popular Fragrances