Garden Botanika Heart perfume spray

No Image

4.8

on 1/6/2012 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have worn this perfume for over 10 years and always get compliments on how nice I smell. Never what "perfume" are you wearing? I take that as a wonderful compliment bc who really wants to be noticed for the perfume they are wearing? I would much rather have someone just think I smell nice and that my scent is welcoming and approachable. This is one scent I will never be without.

on 12/12/2006 8:37:00 PM

I am so confused by all the good reviews! All this reminded me of was a dryer sheet! I tried it twice, but couldn't shake the sense that I rubbed myself with fabric softener, :-0 I just don't see what all the raves are for?
EDIT: Ok, I gave it a few more shots...and surprise, it really dries down to a nice soft vanilla type scent, very subtle. I upped my review to 4 lippies, but it still has that initial 'dryer sheet' scent, although that fades pretty quickly!

on 8/30/2006 7:10:00 PM

Me (who never uses up anything) actually used up a huge pump dispenser lotion of this. Grapefruity but not obviously so. Well balanced and light. Good stuff. I miss this company and their products in my area.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Pretty, young scent! I smell tiny little pink and white flowerettes, a sprinkling of orange blossoms, and soft base notes of light, airy powder and creamy soap. This is a light scent. NOT heavy or cloying or overly sweet at all. It has just enough white and pale-pink springtime floral to add sweetness (but not too much), and balances that perfectly with just enough creamy powder/soap to add depth and warmth. "Heart" is young, light, uplifting and refreshing .... as well as soft, creamy, cozy and comfy. I really like this scent, and I love to layer it with the Heart Body Wash (wash smells a bit more soapy than the perfume) and the Heart Body Lotion (lotion smells a bit more creamy and less floral than the perfume). I really love to layer the 3 products together because I get this soft swirl of creamy-then-floral-then-powder-then-creamy-then-floral-then-powder-etc... notes throughout the day! Lovely, lovely scent!!! 5 lippies!! :)

on 5/1/2006 12:05:00 PM

I have never smelled such a clean and delicious scent! I found it the way most people do -someone I was near was wearing it. When I asked about it she said that EVERYONE always asks about it and that I should get ready to give out the same information once I start wearing it. Well, it's true; I've turned so many people onto Heart. I've even tried going back to my prior favorite scent (I had been wearing Annick Goutal eau d'Hadrien for years) and just couldn't bear being without Heart - so I re-showered and put on Heart! IT saves me a LOT of money too; it costs a fraction of Annick.

on 7/25/2005 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

One of my favorites for a clean, refreshing fragrance! Beautiful, feminine, sexy, soft and slightly soapy, Heart is a slightly sweet, fresh floral with notes of rosebuds, and pink jasmine.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my all-time favorite fragrance. It is fresh and clean, and it never fails to bring out the nicest compliments in people! I use other fragrances, but I always come back to this. A good deal for the money ($20.00), because as a member, you get 10-30% off. They recently changed the bottle--very pretty. A great everyday fragrance.

on 3/21/2004 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite perfumes, I've been wearing it off and on for almost 7 years. It's a very pretty floral scent, very clean and not at all overpowering. I usually layer it with the Heart Body Mist.

Popular Fragrances