Garden Botanika Heart perfume spray

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

4.8

on 11/1/2010 9:14:00 AM

This has been my Holy Grail perfume or body mist. I have both and use the perfume whenever I'm going out in the night or when I needed a stronger staying power, and I use the body mist whenever I would just go out for a while or I use it to school.

I have allergic rhinitis and my nose is VERY sensitive when it comes to perfume that I can't even walk past the perfume alley in malls without sneezing and getting allergies the next day. I have been using glow by J.Lo and I really loved it because that's the scent I was looking for. But it became too expensive for me and it just never helped my allergic rhinitis.

My mom bought me a milder yet almost similar scent which is this heart perfume by garden botanika. I LOVED IT. Even my friends notice how good I smell and they just can't stop whiffing my clothes! What's more to love about heart is that it is affordable and will last you a long time.

Definitely will continue using it until the rest of time <3

on 11/22/2003 8:36:00 PM

My high school boyfriend loved this scent.

on 9/29/2003 10:09:00 AM

Love this perfume, very elegant and soft. and the price are just so cheap for it. 3.38 oz for 20 buck is a bargain to me considering that their products are pretty high quality. they have change the look of the bottle, so it look very nice now. not like before, when it look like some normal boring stuff.

not a really nice package, but its the best smelling of all the others (purity, etc)and its only about 15 bucks

Popular Fragrances