no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

9 years ago

wasent amazeing, didnt really straighten it but did make my hair soft and shiny and sis seem to stay straight for longer when i used straighteners on it, not value for money

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

10 years ago

This is the worst shampoo I have used. It did not feel good on my hair when I used this and it made my hair feel very brittle once dry. I threw this out, it was a waste of money

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBlack

13 years ago

I guess I'm one of the rare ones who actually likes this - this was the only product I've ever used that actually DID (somewhat) straighten my hair. I've tried all kinds of straightening shampoos, gels, serums, sprays etc. with no luck, but this one actually made a difference. However - I find the packaging so annoying that I would think twice about buying this again. It's such a pain to have to screw open and close the huge cap with slippery hands everytime you use it. If I bought this again, I'd probably transfer the contents to a different container.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

HairBlack

EyesBlack

fromaimela

14 years ago

It did not straightened, instead it made my hair a bit freezy. At least it did not dry out my hair like their curl & twist shampoo, the scent was a bit masculine. I immensely disliked the tube packaging, which does not hold its design as you squeeze out the shampoo. AND, it my scalp super itchy. At the end of the day I was scratching my head til I saw blood. This is going in the trash.

About reviewer (184 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2.0

16 years ago

Did not really help straighten my hair, seemed to weigh it down, and smelled yucky.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry

16 years ago

I really like this product--I have naturally curly hair and I always blow it out. This shampoo gives it a nice sheen, and to me, feels silkier. Not a fan of the packaging, but it's what's in the bottle that counts!

About reviewer (164 reviews)

SkinOther

16 years ago

I have dry hair that tends to be frizzy. This did absolutely nothing for me. Nothing special what so ever. I wouldn't buy it again when there are so many good products out there that do what they say.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age36-43

16 years ago

I'm in the minority here, but I really enjoyed this shampoo and conditioner, although it took awhile before I started seeing results- probably half way through the bottles, so i x-ed oe lippie off. My coarse somewhat wavey hair was indeed straighter and shinier... Not crazy about the bottle shape- a bullet, but more on that in my conditioner review.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

16 years ago

I received a couple samples of this with hair clips that I bought at Rite Aid. This not only didn't make my hair "Sleek & Chic" but it left it dry, lacking any body whatsoever, very dull looking--my hair looked like straw and took on a texture that it has never had before. This gave me bag lady hair, I will definately not repurchase!

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age36-43

EyesHazel

3.0

16 years ago

This was an OK shampoo but it didn't really do what it said. I have slightly curly hair with a tendency to frizz. I noticed it was slightly straighter the night after I blow dried but not super sleek. It dried out my hair slightly. Wouldn't buy again but it's not the worst.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

AgeUnder 18