Desert Essence Daily Essential Moisturizer

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable Derived), Stearic Acid (Vegetable Derived), Cetyl Palmitate (Plant Derived),Jojoba Seed Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable Derived), Propanediol (Corn Derived), Sesame Seed Oil, Glycerin (Plant Derived), Gluconolactone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Geranium Maculatum Oil (Plant Derived)

on 3/25/2012 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

i wouldn't recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin. the matte finish is horrifying. i want a moisturizer to have a brightening (as opposed to dulling) effect.

the consistency of the product is fine, until it gets on your skin! it has a sticky, filmy feel that is just outright unpleasant. i thought i'd like this product since i'm a huge fan of the jojoba oil, but it just isn't the case. not recommended and definitely will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I love this product. I bought this for $5.00 at an online shop and that includes shipping and handling. I bought it because of the good reviews I'd read here as well as a couple of other places, and I don't regret it.

I have somewhat oily skin, and when I first applied it, I thought that I might've jumped the gun. A little bit goes a long way, and while it seemed to be soaking up the shine, it was a little sticky. And I thought that it would eventually leave a sticky film behind.

I let it sit for a few minutes and it soaked in, made my skin softer, and left my face less shiny. I'll definitely keep buying this.