Desert Essence Daily Essential Moisturizer

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable Derived), Stearic Acid (Vegetable Derived), Cetyl Palmitate (Plant Derived),Jojoba Seed Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable Derived), Propanediol (Corn Derived), Sesame Seed Oil, Glycerin (Plant Derived), Gluconolactone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Geranium Maculatum Oil (Plant Derived)

on 5/2/2013 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best ever! Ive tried everything -I want something natural but also something that works! Heaven in a jar - ive battled red cheekies for 5 years now because I do too much to my face! Lol! Even all natural products and sensitive skin care products! Anyways this calmed my hot little cheeks in one day! One day and I'm 46! The glycerin in this is natural not synthetic I love plastic but this really does process on the skin better! Evens skintone doesn't cause acne its brilliance in a jar and natural - great base for makeup neutralizes the skin into perfection! It does dry matte when first applied and later provides the right amount of moisture - I don't get it! All I wanted was to find something natural and healthy for me that works right my skins loving me back again! And I want to tell the world! I ordered from the dessert essence site! Sweet! Thumbs up! PS/ the jars a dusky red/orange with a chocolate lid so the boys can use it to! Bonus happy faces! Lol!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

PLEASE help me out! I'm currently using the Acne.org regimen and the moisturizer from that line just isn't working out for me. Does anyone know if I could use this in place of it? I really love the texture, but since my skin is so dry and irritated right now, it's extremely hard to spread. (I just add tons of jojoba oil in it before applying to my face). The first two times I used it, my face broke out but I'm really not sure if it's because I switched moisturizers or my skin is still not under control. Apparently it has never caused anyone else breakouts, so I'm guessing I'll be safe using it? If anyone else is on the acne.org regimen or has oily & acne-prone skin that knows an excellent moisturizer, please let me know! Many thanks! :)

Oh & ps. Did Desert Essence change the packaging of this moisturizer? When I went to Whole Foods, the only one I could find was the jar in the second picture (not the pinkish one that's displayed first). I looked up the ingredients and they are the exact same though!

on 7/23/2010 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

After reading the rave reviews about this product, I had decided to give it a try. Unfortunately, the cream did nothing for me except for making my skin feel like I smeared a thick paste all over it. The smell and packaging wasn't the greatest either. It was a good thing I did not pay a lot for the product. Will not purchase again.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I recently purchased this from mothernature.com and have found this to be an incredibly moisturizer for my normal to oily skin. I place this now every night and it leaves my skin feeling great. For an added bonus I've added a tiny amount of olive oil (it's colder now so my cheeks are kinda dry) and this has made the cream even better. I really love Dessert Essence facial products. Haven't let me down yet.