L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche in Toasted Almond

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche in Toasted Almond

4.8

on 4/11/2015 5:57:00 PM

Love it..it beautiful with red hair and green eyes, yet also on my daughter with red hair and blue eyes...very velvety.
Great coverage, long lasting...it is brown but with hints of coral...I imagine it works for many skin tones.
I wear it a lot...and rebuy in multiples.

on 9/7/2014 6:17:00 PM

I'm late discovering this drugstore gem. It's a beautiful color. I suddenly realized that I wanted to find my very own MLBB, which I hadn't found until today. I used to wear blue-based pinks and roses, then switched to reddish corals, then yellow-based pinks and neutral pinks. Ugh---so confusing. Today I tried Toasted Almond and much to my surprise, it is MLBB. Looks polished, sophisticated, natural---but better. Will repurchase.

on 11/19/2013 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Really surprised I like this shade - it was a gift and I would have never chosen it based on name alone as I would have expected a browner shade. This is almost like a love child of Loreal's 'Fairest Nude' mixed with what another reviewer has described as Revlon's fleshtone - It is the same mauvy pinky beigey base shade but amped up with a tad more tan and a bit more rosy and has a touch of peachiness to it. It is just a tad too orangey for my liking but would look amazing on anyone just a tad darker complected than me (I am really fair) A great versatile lipstick great over a liner or on it's own and great for the office or more professional looks.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just keep getting more and more impressed with the L'Oreal Color Riche lipsticks. This was on sale at the drugstore and based on the reviews, decided to give it a try. I love it! It is a lighter neutral shade with a bit more pink than the Nature's Blush I've been wearing. It is a fantastic nude color that does not leave you washed out and blah. I would think this neutral would look wonderful on many skin tones, any time of the year. Yes, the smell can be a bit much. But this lipstick stays on, is creamy and is reasonably priced. Works for me!

on 9/5/2006 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Lovely peachy brown color. It looks rosier on my lips than in the tube, but that is fine. I was afraid it would be too orangey on PPP me. I plan to always keep this color around because it works so perfectly.