L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche in Toasted Almond

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche in Toasted Almond

on 9/22/2009 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I bought this because my husband really likes the color. I used to wear shades similar to this about ten years ago. I'm much more into nudes shades now. Although I used to wear L'oreal lipsticks many years ago, I dislike the scent now. Yuck! Besides the scent, this is a beautiful color. On my skin tone, it's a mid brown/rose color. I'm glad I have it in my collection but I would not repurchase this lipstick because of the scent.

on 11/17/2006 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This particular shade suites me very well (fair/blond/blue), it kind of makes my eyes stand out and brightens out my face. It's the perfect autumn/winter colour for me, as it's not too pale but not too bright either.
I wish it was a bit more moisturizing, but it wears well, doesn't disappear too fast,sometimes even after I eat I still have some colour left.
The smell is pleasant too. I'm at my 2nd tube.

on 10/27/2006 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I was looking for a good nude shade when I stumbled upon this color. I could say that with my complexion it looks like a mix of neutral nude brown, peach and pink. It's a good everyday color. It's like a tweaked nude lip color. It is not boring but at the same time it is still neutral enough to mix it with other palettes for the other areas of the face. The creamy texture is ok and it goes on good as well.