L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche in Toasted Almond

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche in Toasted Almond

4.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

One of my favourite everyday lipsticks!
L'Oreal is usually pretty affordable, so I can get this lipstick for a really good price and I get lots of use out of it. It's like my own lip colour but better. The colour doesn't really remind me of toasted almonds, as it's supposed to, because I think its a bit more pin, but that's ok, it's a great neutral.
It is just L'Oreal, so it doesn't last forever, I usually have to re-apply throughout the day, and it's not super moisturizing, but I don't think any of those things are huge concerns for this product. It's just a great lipstick :)
I would definitely recommend this colour and I will be buying it again!

on 9/7/2014 6:17:00 PM

I'm late discovering this drugstore gem. It's a beautiful color. I suddenly realized that I wanted to find my very own MLBB, which I hadn't found until today. I used to wear blue-based pinks and roses, then switched to reddish corals, then yellow-based pinks and neutral pinks. Ugh---so confusing. Today I tried Toasted Almond and much to my surprise, it is MLBB. Looks polished, sophisticated, natural---but better. Will repurchase.

on 9/8/2013 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

My new favorite drugstore lipstick. I got a revlon lipstick in "fleshtone", but I found out they don't sell it in stores anymore so I went searching for a similar pinky/brown nude lipstick and found this. It is an exact dupe! I was originally going to buy the loreal in fairest nude, but despite all the good reviews even with those who have medium skin I couldn't believe them because I still thought the pink was a tad too light and unnatural looking on tanned skin. It goes on smoothly, but the lasting power isn't very long so you'll need to reapply it and when it wears off you aren't left with a weird faint color on your lips.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

oh yeah oh yeahhhh its my HG everyday lipstick! whoot whoot i have finally found my love and to think it was in the drugstore! okay so just saying im a MAC NC 40 so yeah im on the tan side but strangely i have really pink tones to my skin just saying anyways this a gorgeous pinky brown almost mauvey color that is like a my lips but wayyy better...love love love the color .the formula is pretty amazing wears long on me (without eating of course) the packaging is deccent not the greatest in the world but whatever and the smell well i know alot of people complain about the smell buh honestly i dont mind it at all.but that goes with any lipstick.so yeah total love goes with anything and everything.not to much but just enough.(:

This is a classic that I always come back to! One of the few shades in the nude family that doesn't wash me out or look too brown/pale. Mac has a shade called "Touch" which this reminds me of A BIT - except that shade has far more brown in it (on me) and this has more orange/pink in it for me. I mention it since both shades flatter me and I am fair with neutral/yellow undertones, brown eyes and hair. Great every day shade!

on 1/29/2011 2:18:00 PM

Beautiful neutral, more on the brown side than the pink. It applies on smooth and has good lasting power. Another great L'oreal product!

on 10/26/2010 7:18:00 AM

I notice a lot of ladies using this product are fair skinned. I only started using brown-beige lipsticks recently, because in high school and college all pale-skinned Asian girls I knew used light pink and nude-y peach lips and I did the same, staying away from brown lips to avoid looking like their mother.

However I didn't realize how polished (not OLD) and sophisticated (like I said, NOT OLD) brown lips can make you look! On my light Asian peachy skin, Toasted Almond is a soft rosy brown that makes my skin look soft and glowy. It looks great with neutral, gray, brown colors on your eyes. It isn't light, definitely not a nude. I could say it is a MLBB color, but it's more brown than reddish, which I like. It goes well with anything and you can put it on your bare face or with a lot of dark eye makeup.

Now, the smell is pretty powdery and that may not be your cup of tea, but I didn't mind that personally and even if I did, this color would be unique enough for me to forgive it.

The cost is pretty steep for a drugstore brand but I like the design, it even has "L'oreal" carved onto the lipstick which looks very elegant.

After this lipstick I don't think I'll go back to glittery pink glosses. Give it a try if you would like to look feminine but classically polished as well.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i jus bought this product yesterday. and i really like the color. im going back to nude lipsticks it just looks more natural, as ive gotta older i realize that less is more. luv the color.

on 12/24/2008 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've bought this lipstick over and over again because I never go out anywhere without wearing it! It's a nice nude colour on me. (I have a warm-toned skin colour)

on 3/3/2008 2:31:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really like this lipstick. I tried Fairest Nude which is nice but too pinky for me and CVS was out of Tawny which is the shade between Fairest Nude and Toasted Almond so I figured I'd give this one a try and I'm glad I did. It works on my warm complexion and is really neutral. I won't try again because I'm always trying new colors and never buy any lipstick twice but I will definitely get use out of this color.