L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche in Toasted Almond

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/28/2010 11:07:00 PM

Great neutral color, smooth and creamy application, wears well. The only problem is my body chemistry morphs this into a strange orangey shade. Still a great classic.

on 9/25/2009 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

My new favorite drugstore lipstick is Toasted Almond. It's a beautiful neutral that looks great on my fair, yellow orange skin. I tested this color and a few others on my hand at Target (I know, it's not nice to do this, but I have a chronic illness and do not get out much), and asked my DH which one he liked best and he picked Toasted Almond.

I took it home and tried it out and it looks great. I used a Prescriptives Nude lipliner and clear gloss and I loved my new lips.

on 9/7/2007 3:39:00 PM

I have been using Toasted Almond, for ever it is the best I always try other's and waste a lot of money, Colour Riche, has the best color's and are better than alot of the more expensive brands, why waste your money.

on 7/24/2007 10:32:00 AM

I got this recently and I'm really liking it. It's a nude/natural shade but a bit on the warm side. I also got Nature's Blush since it's supposedly a Jen Lopez favorite (I'm no fan of hers but I have similar coloring), but I like this better. It's not as dark and it's more flattering - with NB, I have to play around with lip liner shades to keep it from looking too brown but TA is just right. L'Oreal may be a little more $ than the average DS products, but there are always sales & coupons and the quality is equal to the department store brands (in fact, they did sell this in those stores at one time). My only grip is that bulky tube that doesn't really stay shut - I love their l/s so I really wish they'd update the packaging.