L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche in Toasted Almond

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche in Toasted Almond

4.5

on 9/8/2013 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

My new favorite drugstore lipstick. I got a revlon lipstick in "fleshtone", but I found out they don't sell it in stores anymore so I went searching for a similar pinky/brown nude lipstick and found this. It is an exact dupe! I was originally going to buy the loreal in fairest nude, but despite all the good reviews even with those who have medium skin I couldn't believe them because I still thought the pink was a tad too light and unnatural looking on tanned skin. It goes on smoothly, but the lasting power isn't very long so you'll need to reapply it and when it wears off you aren't left with a weird faint color on your lips.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

oh yeah oh yeahhhh its my HG everyday lipstick! whoot whoot i have finally found my love and to think it was in the drugstore! okay so just saying im a MAC NC 40 so yeah im on the tan side but strangely i have really pink tones to my skin just saying anyways this a gorgeous pinky brown almost mauvey color that is like a my lips but wayyy better...love love love the color .the formula is pretty amazing wears long on me (without eating of course) the packaging is deccent not the greatest in the world but whatever and the smell well i know alot of people complain about the smell buh honestly i dont mind it at all.but that goes with any lipstick.so yeah total love goes with anything and everything.not to much but just enough.(: