MAC Pigment - Burnt Burgundy

MAC Pigment - Burnt Burgundy
MAC Burnt Burgundy pigment

4.7

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I got this on Ebay for 12.00! what a deal especially that it has good reviews on here,I havent tried it yet but Im a sucker for Pro and limited colors so I got it and Burnt Burgandy was a Pro color but got disscontined.I will update and let you know if it really is all that!

on 9/29/2009 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

MAC matte pigments can be hit or miss .. but Burnt Burgundy is a total grand slam! This applies incredibly smoothly for a matte, and the color is incredibly rich and gives tremendous color payoff! This is a very rich sultry wine/burgundy that's deep enough to make a sexy smokey eye, and fortunately, remains a true burgundy once applied (it doesn't turn black like many do). It goes on very smoothly, and blends with total ease! I'd definitely repurchase, but I can't see myself ever in a lifetime finishing my jar, because you literally need so little to really create a stunning look with this!

on 12/11/2003 2:45:00 AM

I got a sample of this pigment a few weeks ago. MAC pigments are so concentrated with color, a tiny amount is all you need so I tend to stick with sample sizes. The Burnt Burgundy pigment is a beautiful burgundy color. I like that's its completely matte. I used it as a liner and I used a teeny tiny amount to do both eyes and it gave me a pretty eye look. This color would go perfectly with Browns, golds, and other maroon and pink colors. I highly recommend this pigment. It's one of my favorite colors. Here's a photo that I took of my neice. I used Burnt Burgundy pigment as a liner on her top and bottom lashline. I love how the color looks paired with her brown/green eyes.

continued >>