Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin

Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin

4.4

on 12/25/2016 7:04:00 PM

I'll never understand the love for this candle, nor BBW's insistence on bringing it back year after year. Instead of pumpkin, it smells like apple, with a plastic note thrown in, and the rest is strong cinnamon. There are so many more complex pumpkin candles BBW could focus on that really do smell like pumpkin.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

Along with Leaves, this is another B&BW candle that I have to repurchase yearly. It's heavier on the cinnamon but still manages to smell like a pumpkin pie. It could be stronger as I find it doesn't fill the room with fragrance as much as some other candles do, but it's not super weak either. Love it!

on 1/2/2015 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is a review for ALL candles.
After the candle has burned off and left with an empty jar, where do you think that jar of wax gone?
Assuming you have a good air-filter system in your living quarter, some of it were absorbed by the filter; some of it "burned residue" were attached to the furniture & wall.
But some of it were inhaled into your lung. If you don't know how this residue look like, place a cold knife or spoon on the flame and you shall find out.
Be wise, look pass the disguise.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This candle smells good and is very strong when I just smell it straight out of the jar. However, when burning, I can't even tell it's there. To me, that's really the only part that matters is how strong it is when the candle is actually burning. I got it on sale for half off so I won't complain about the price.

This candle is amazing! I love the smell of this candle for the fall! Love it so much!

on 1/20/2015 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Now this smells good in a candle...its not good as a body lotion though!!

on 10/24/2014 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This candle has great throw and will instantly fill the entire room with a sweet cinnamon scent. This reminds me of pumpkin pies baking when this burns. Very much a Fall scent but also a great winter scent. Just like baking going on in the house lol.

Some interesting notes in this scent are Jasmine, apple, pumpkin, cinnamon, vanilla, rum, and amber. I don't smell anything in this candle except for the cinnamon and pumpkin.

on 10/24/2014 9:13:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Perfect thanksgiving candle. If you're like me and don't bake, get this candle and your house will smell like you're baking pumpkin pie. :)

on 11/30/2014 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Its a candle that fills my home with delight from my sister mother and even my brother 😊 love this candle

I love this! It smells amazing in the fall and makes my room smell so nice!👌👌👌👌😄😃😀

Popular Candles