Biologique Recherche Lotion P50

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Biologique Recherche Lotion P50
Lotion P50Enter TitleEnter TitleEnter Title

4.7

Purified water (Aqua), Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Usnic Acid, Witch Hazel extract (Hamamelis Virginiana), Myrrh extract (Commiphora Myrrha), Myrtle extract (Mytrus Communis), Onion extract (Allium Cepa), Sage extract (Salvia Hispanica), Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 80 (&) Sulphur, Phenol (banned in some countries so absent in the product there).

on 11/24/2014 12:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I've been using this for several years now, and I believe it has contributed to beautiful skin! I get hormonal breakouts (still!) but that means one or two blemishes around my nose or mouth. Yes, it burns mildly at first, but I've come to enjoy the sensation. My skin is more smooth and more clean than I think it would be otherwise. FWIW, I use a retinol night cream and do home microdermabrasion also. Overall, my skin looks and feels great!

on 7/1/2014 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

My review is for P50 1970. I have only been using it for three to four weeks so far at the time of this review. It is strong and it definitely works because of the phenol in this formula. I bought P50 1970 instead of the newer formula of P50 because I wasn't sure whether the newer formula of P50 would exfoliate effectively enough and I didn't want to waste any money!

I have sensitive, oily and acne prone skin and when I kept using P50 1970 in the first two weeks the fingertips of the hand I use to apply this with to my face kept peeling like a lizard and even though that has stopped those fingertips still feel like they were buffed really smoothly by something therefore something about P50 1970 really does work.

I would say that I made the mistake of using this twice a day, first in the mornings and then in the evenings of course, which was a huge mistake and exfoliated my face a little too much. So please don't make my mistake LOL : ) That exacerbated things so now I use P50 1970 in the evenings only and use First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads during the mornings for the moment.

After I use P50 1970 along with Biologique Recherche Creme Dermopurifiante that's when my skin really started to improve by leaps and bounds, feel smoother and acne started to clear up and pimples dried up and shrunk rather quickly! Oh I was so happy and I still am! : )

I use P50 1970 once a day in the evenings, Biologique Recherche Complexe Iribiol serum twice a day, Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil twice a day and Creme Dermopurifiante twice a day now and I use Biologique Recherche Masque Vivant twice a week. I'm glad that I found out about this brand for this exfoliator but especially for the Creme Dermopurifiante. : )

on 11/19/2010 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Relaxed, Other

really I give this 5+ stars. because it is the one skin product I can not live without!
even though, broken down, I give it
5 stars for effectivity
4 stars for price - it is very pricey, yet it really lasts a LONG time!
4 stars for packaging - it's easy to travel with, and stays sanitary, yet is not very pretty

Can't believe I haven't reviewed this product yet, as it is my withoutadoubt, hands down, HG toner for years now. I swear I can basically use anything else on my face now, as long as I use this daily, my skin will be in pretty good shape.

I first discovered this from my aesthetician in NYC who saved my skin.

(In my mid-20s, from what I assume was a change in hormones, my skin started breaking out reallllly bad. Worse than ever before. I have always been prone to break-outs, and had oily skin since around age10, but suddenly I had cystic acne covering my cheeks and could find nothing to help!)

Through a series of regular extracting facials and daily use of this toner my skin was healed, and has been better than ever since!

This smells bad, like chloraseptic throat spray. But I don't mind because it works better than anything. I think it has the numbing agent from chloraseptic since it is so strong and maybe that helps your face handle the strength of it. but I am not sure on that point. It exfoliates, non abrasively, heals everything and keeps my pores clear. Cleans off any residue of anything living on your skin. I wish I could bathe in this stuff. Is alcohol free, has healing herbs, and sulphur. There are a couple versions for regular or sensitive skin, but I use the strong one and even with my slightly sensitive skin, never have any problems.

hard to find but acnewizard sells it and has great customer service imho :)

so if you are prone to break outs, or congestion, and/or want to keep your skin glowing, healthy, and clear, use this! don't be scared of the price - a little really goes a long way - one bigger bottle lasts me 6 months or more!