Biologique Recherche Exfoliating Lotion P50

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Biologique Recherche Exfoliating Lotion P50
Exfoliating Lotion P50Enter TitleEnter TitleEnter Title

1 review

Purified water (Aqua), Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Usnic Acid, Witch Hazel extract (Hamamelis Virginiana), Myrrh extract (Commiphora Myrrha), Myrtle extract (Mytrus Communis), Onion extract (Allium Cepa), Sage extract (Salvia Hispanica), Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 80 (&) Sulphur, Phenol (banned in some countries so absent in the product there).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This product seriously changed my skin. I think this is the best product with the most dramatic results I have ever used. I hardly ever break out now and used to quite often. I also had tons of blackheads, but they are not diminishing greatly after about 6 weeks of use. Everyone has said that it stinks...this is true. Also the purging period can be a little rough...but it is totally worth it.