Biologique Recherche Exfoliating Lotion P50

Biologique Recherche Exfoliating Lotion P50
Exfoliating Lotion P50Enter TitleEnter TitleEnter Title

4.2

Purified water (Aqua), Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Usnic Acid, Witch Hazel extract (Hamamelis Virginiana), Myrrh extract (Commiphora Myrrha), Myrtle extract (Mytrus Communis), Onion extract (Allium Cepa), Sage extract (Salvia Hispanica), Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 80 (&) Sulphur, Phenol (banned in some countries so absent in the product there).

on 11/16/2017 4:38:00 PM

Wow. Something that actually lives up to the hype. I should have known - French stuff is always amazing. This cleared up one of the worst breakouts I've had in a while in just a few days and made redness go down pretty much immediately. I think it must be the niacinamide that my skin really loves. I have such a hard time finding products with niacinamide and this has that and so much more. I think its an exfoliant/toner/acid and a treatment in one. It really works on so many fronts.

on 11/11/2017 8:37:00 AM

I've officially joined the ranks of women who would take out a second mortgage if it meant never being without Biologique Recherche (in my case, the 70) again. Ok, so maybe a bit of an overstatement but I am so glad I finally tried this. I'm 41, my skin is in pretty good shape in general but I was starting to get annoyed by larger pores and of course always wanting to fend off future lines. My skin was also just starting to look very dull and underlit to me. I'm also chastised regularly by my hair stylist who is also an aesthetician whenever she's rinsing my hair that I need an acid toner to relieve some dry patches. I did my research and decided to just go all out with the 1970 formula. I ordered it from RescueSpa which was quick and easy. You can see the difference within about a day or two - my skin just looks smoothed,the tone more uniform. I use less makeup in general (for example I skip the setting powder) which is very confidence boosting. I put this on by pouring a little bit directly into my hands and patting it into my face neck and chest. Let it sit alone for a few minutes, then slather on argan oil and a heavy moisturizer. Wake up and voila! Super soft and smooth. It does absolutely stink to high heaven - my husband HATES the smell and avoids being near me until it dies down but I just plan accordingly. :)

on 11/8/2017 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

35, oily, sensitive, hormonal breakouts, bad texture and tone, hyper pigmentation from acne, redness, basically: nightmare skin! I started with p50w but worked my way up with a damp cotton pad 2x a week, to twice daily, then swapped to p50. My skin did shed and purge for several weeks, it wasn't sore or red, just shedding very quickly, exfoliating in the morning with a muslin cloth would still mean by the afternoon I would have snake face! I'm glad I stuck with it though. I've been using it for 3 years now, in that time I've introduced retin-a and also vit-c. I also use CAIS by niod which I think made my skin less sensitive and reactive. My skin is great now, the texture and tone and really smooth and clear, the fine lines around my eyes that had began to form before using this has disappeared, no new wrinkles so far, not bad for an ex smoker and being late to spf, so fingers crossed. It does last, and I use it daily, it knocked a lot of other products away so has saved me money.

(44 yrs old, originally dry, but now more on the normal/dry) I've been using Biologique Recherche P50 for two years and cannot imagine my nightly routine without it. It smells like Chloraseptic and it can "tingle" (translation- burn); both things I have come to love. I could probably substitute most of my skincare with similar products, but you won't find me without retinol, P50, or my homemade vitamin C serum. These three items have made the greatest difference in my skin.

on 9/3/2017 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am 50, a lifelong skin care junkie, I thought I'd seen and used it all when it comes to skin care. Boy was I happily surprised when I decided to purchase the famous cult beauty product P50 lotion 1970 (original formula).
I use it in the morning after cleansing, and prior to moisturizing and sunscreen. It does tingle a little after applying, but after a few minutes that dies down.

The results are astounding, the texture and tone of my skin were noticeably improved within a few days. My moisturizer absorbed better and my foundation looked more polished and smooth. Even my skin care specialist commented on how lovely my skin looked. This is a holy grail product I can't live without. I'm looking forward to trying other products from this line.

on 8/8/2017 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using the P50 1970 liquid for about 6 weeks. I buy mine from TOSKASPA. ( Excellent fast service)
I suffer from clogged pores and I've used every single product on the market with no positive results. My skin is extremely picky and moody - so its been hard for me to find a really good product.

THIS WORKS!
It takes time but it works- my clogged pores are not gone but they are drastically reduced and I know for a fact with continued use they will be gone. I've had some of these clogged pores for years - so i know it will take some time for them to reach a head. I did suffer slight purging but nothing major- there were a few big zits - but I let them be - once i pick at them they become worse.

I use this every day after my shower - the best method for me is to pour the lotion on a cotton pad and spread across my face. I squeeze the cotton pad after and push whatever is left on to my skin-

It moisturizing and never leaves me with a tight feeling. There is a tingling feeling but it subsides quickly. The first few weeks of using this product my skin burned more but now my skin doesnt burn as much. The smell is a bit obnoxious but Im used to it. THINK CHLORASEPTIC throat spray. LOL

The only thing I hate is the price ! :(
Packaging could be better - but it is what it is!

I am grateful to finally have found this product- it HG for me.

on 6/18/2017 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This is a total game changer for me. I will never stop using this product. A friend of mine suggested this one day when I was complaining about my skin. I have mild rosacea, am sensitive, and suffer from hormonal based comedones type acne on my lower cheeks and jawline. I rarely get pimples or pustules. Just blackheads/whiteheads/little bumps.
I am using the P50T which is the only one available in my area (Canada). It get rid of 95% of my acne. So no, not 100%. But it gives me what I would consider as close to perfect skin as I can realistically hope for without doing regular facials and spending a fortune on skincare.
This doesn't sting or irritate my sensitive skin, any redness on my rosacea dissipates quickly and the smell doesn't bother me at all.
My skin glows with this. It almost plumps it up. I ran out once for 2 months and noticed a HUGE difference.
I apply it at night, putting a few drops in my palm and patting it all over. A large bottle lasts ages.
During winter when my skin is duller, and I'm indoors more, I switch to using morning and night.

I wish I had discovered this years ago as it makes such a difference. No more acne and my face is so much smoother. HG product for me.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This stuff is pretty much the bees knees. I use the Lotion P50 phenol free version, and I refer to it as a magic potion. Best beauty purchase I've made in a long time. if you're on the fence about buying it, just go for it. Thank me later. They have different versions of P50, I have also tried the PIGM 400, and it's ok, but it does not give me the glow that regular p50 does. My bank account hates that I'm addicted to this, but my face is very thankful and glowy.

on 1/27/2017 2:24:00 AM

06/24/2017: This is an update to my previous review of the Lotion P50. After 5 months of use, I can tell you with complete confidence that this is a total game changer to my overall skin condition. I have paired it with Masque Vivant (using it twice a week) and even my husband has noticed the changes the products have brought to my skin.

I used to wear make up everyday (not heavy makeup) I would use my CC cream faithfull to conceal and brighten up my skin. I usually wake up in the morning with dull looking skin, but now after a few months of use (the magic dual Lotion P50 and Masque Vivant), my skin looks brighter and more refreshed. I don't wear any make ups now when I don't need to go to work and still feel amazing and confident.

The bottle will lasts about 6 months and am ordering my second bottle of Lotion P50 today to make sure I'm fully covered.

01/27/2017: My company sent me to Paris last week and the first thing that came to my mind was to look for "must buy skincare products in Paris", and VOILA! BIOLOGIQUE RECHERCHE LOTION P50 was the first thing to pop up at Google Search in nanoseconds..... I started to read all these reviews and testimonies about Lotion P50. That was the first time ever I've heard about this product (yea.... I know this is lame because many beauty editors have been talking about this for years). Anyways, it is pretty hard to get even in Paris because most (almost all) pharmacies and parapharmacies do not carry BR products. Also the fact that I spent most of the time in the office, I didn't have time to check out every store. In the end, I went straight to their physical store on Rue de Champs-Elysees to get the Lotion P50 1970. This lotion, more like a toner is no joke!!!! People call it Holy Grail, Jesus in a Bottle, Facial in a Bottle, and what not, I called it my Heaven on Earth in a Bottle. The bottle doesn't come in a nice glass fancy bottle or elegant packaging but I'm sure every single penny I've spent on this product is worth for what I get inside this white plastic bottle. I'm actually banging my head on the wall right now for not getting more of their products while in Paris!

OK, back to the review. This is only the fourth day I'm using it and I'm not kidding, IT WORKS WONDERS! My skin has been a mess over the pass few years: dryness, fine lines, large pores, acne, and sometimes I have a large cystic that keeps coming back from time to time when I'm super stressed and exhausted, and hormonal problems. My skin was dull, flaky and acne prone during the winter and oily, acne prone (yes, that sucks) during the summer or humid days. I have used many... like many products in the past, high-end, low-end, home-made, prescription products, and even products from Japan, Korea and Taiwan, where they're famous for skin care products. Well, none of them gives me this kind of immediate results like the Lotion P50. For me, I do not think it's on the pricey side. I truely think the the price is reasonable given the fact that I know this is going to work. I used the pricey stuff like SK-II's Facial Essense for more than a year (I thought I just needed to be patient and be persistent), "a bottle" of La Prairie Dry Oli (a bottle because it's $300 for a teeny tiny bottle which clogged my pores, and at that point, me and my wallet kind of lost our patience). I also tried the OTC brand like the Neutrogena Pore Fining Cream and Toner (which seemed to work in the beginning but I had massive breakouts later on, and dried patchy skin) and many other creams, serums and elixirs. I was hopeless and very close to a point where I was going to accept the fact that my skin is Bleh :( .... and my face looks Bleh :(..... for the rest of my life. I'm so SO happy that finally get my Heaven on Earth in a Bottle- the Lotion P50. I'm not exaggerating and I feel that I have to write this review because I needed to say something about it and share my experience with you.

Like most of the Lotion P50 users' comments about the smell of this product, its not pleasant, but it's tolerable. It will definitely give you that tingling sensation, but I really like it, in a sense that I know it's actually doing the working on my skin. Although the instruction tells you to put a few drops on a cotton pad and dap it to your skin, but I'm a cheapo and feel like 80% of the Lotion will be wasted on the cotton pad, I decided to just put a few drops on my palms and dap it to my face and neck. I have been using it twice a day for a few days and I've noticed the immediate nice glow on my skin. Redness is gone, skin feels soft and bye bye oily face. Before using this product, I put on make up everyday when I get to work) BB cream, eyeliner, blush and some brow liner. My makeup will stay for several hours, but the oil from my face washes off most of the make up by mid-day. After using this product (just a few days), my make up can stay up for the entire day while still feeling fresh and soft! I can't stop gazing myself at the mirror to witness this miracle myself!

Again, I'm using this for less than I week and I'm seeing and feeling the results already. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the Lotion P50 will continue to work it's magic on my skin. I'll give another review in a month on how it's working on my ance, and whether it has minimizes my enlarged pores! I'm using the Lotion P50 with the Clarins Day and Night cream now. As soon as I finish the cream, I'll definitely use it with other BIOLOGIQUE RECHERCHE products for better results.

You can get this and other BR products in the US through a few renowned resellers such as The Rescue Spa, The Art of Beauty, Aida Bicaj and Paul Labrecque (I'll not get them from eBay or other unauthorized sellers). But if you ever had a chance to go to Paris, go to their salon store on Rue de Champs-Elysees, and may a schedule a facial treatment if your schedule allows you to do that! It's less expensive to get it in France