Biologique Recherche Exfoliating Lotion P50

Biologique Recherche Exfoliating Lotion P50
Exfoliating Lotion P50Enter TitleEnter TitleEnter Title

4.2

Purified water (Aqua), Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Usnic Acid, Witch Hazel extract (Hamamelis Virginiana), Myrrh extract (Commiphora Myrrha), Myrtle extract (Mytrus Communis), Onion extract (Allium Cepa), Sage extract (Salvia Hispanica), Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 80 (&) Sulphur, Phenol (banned in some countries so absent in the product there).

I'm 17 and i depend on this product so much! My mum and sister also use this. We've gone away for Christmas and forgot this at home and i can already tell (it's been 2 days). This clears out your skin, NOTHING is comparable to this. I've been using it for over a year and it is insane. Also, I wanted to remark that the other reason why my skin has cleared is because i used the BR Placenta cream. The first month my skin was 10 times worse but only because it brings to the surface all the bad stuff. My skin is great thanks to these products. PLEASE TRY THEM AND THANK ME LATER

on 12/26/2017 11:31:00 AM

this helped me get rid of the whiteheads i used to have on my forehead. it doesn't seem to be as effective on my cheeks, but I'm grateful for what it did on my forehead. my skin is pretty tough from regular chemical peels, but this stung a little and made my face feel warm and tingly the first time I applied it... so I would recommend to go slow with this one, if your skin is sensitive. it absorbs quickly, even if I apply more than necessary, which I really, REALLY appreciate. while I'm trying to figure out if I can justify purchasing the big bottle I'm not using it that much because I don't want to run out, so I can't remember if I saw any hydration improvement on my skin but I never experienced any excessive dryness from this. I would buy a small bottle and see if you love it. Use it regularly until you run out and if you don't love it, don't buy it, it's way too expensive to buy if you only like it.

on 12/10/2017 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm going to preface this review with do not order from Rescue Spa - as my review for another BR product didn't make the cut at a 1 star, but my two 5 star reviews did and when I inquired why, they never bothered answering. Hello, integrity? There are other places online to BR that allegedly provide more samples and they'll be getting my business now.

That being said, I'm going to leave my review I left for this product on their site here, because this toner is the bomb for my skin type.

I'd never heard of this before and after reading the reviews, I figured this would be perfect for my skin (thick, oily, congested). My normal routine is a Korean one, but the toners had been underwhelming and my skin while it looked great, was still congested and I needed more oomph. Enter this beauty! Upon my first application, no stinging which is no surprise as I have thick, oily skin that can tolerate a lot. It did numb a bit and the Chloraseptic smell is pretty strong, but fades rapidly.

The results were immediate and my skin was glowing from the first use. I jumped in applying twice a day, but I'd say start slower if you don't have skin like mine. My skin is now brighter, my blackheads are gone....and that's a freaking miracle for my 43 year old skin. I also had this weird congested pore by my eye that has lived there for years. I squeeze the contents out occasionally, but it always came back. After a month use, that thing has packed up and moved on and is almost gone with no picking on my end. This lotion doesn't dry me out, has given me a bit less oil production and seems to amp up the results of whatever I put on next. Highly recommend!

It's a bit expensive, but I got the middle size bottle and it's probably going to last me 4-6 months at two times a day.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is a nice product.I was worried that the acids content would sting my sensitive dry face, but it never did so far, it is very gentle and refreshing. I use this only night and when I wake up in the morning my skin is looking fresh and glowy, not sure if it is thanks to this toner particularly but so far my regime is working well for me.
Only complaint I have about this toner is that it doesn't apply smoothly, I feel like i am dragging the cotton across my face.

on 11/11/2017 8:37:00 AM

I've officially joined the ranks of women who would take out a second mortgage if it meant never being without Biologique Recherche (in my case, the 70) again. Ok, so maybe a bit of an overstatement but I am so glad I finally tried this. I'm 41, my skin is in pretty good shape in general but I was starting to get annoyed by larger pores and of course always wanting to fend off future lines. My skin was also just starting to look very dull and underlit to me. I'm also chastised regularly by my hair stylist who is also an aesthetician whenever she's rinsing my hair that I need an acid toner to relieve some dry patches. I did my research and decided to just go all out with the 1970 formula. I ordered it from RescueSpa which was quick and easy. You can see the difference within about a day or two - my skin just looks smoothed,the tone more uniform. I use less makeup in general (for example I skip the setting powder) which is very confidence boosting. I put this on by pouring a little bit directly into my hands and patting it into my face neck and chest. Let it sit alone for a few minutes, then slather on argan oil and a heavy moisturizer. Wake up and voila! Super soft and smooth. It does absolutely stink to high heaven - my husband HATES the smell and avoids being near me until it dies down but I just plan accordingly. :)

on 11/8/2017 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

35, oily, sensitive, hormonal breakouts, bad texture and tone, hyper pigmentation from acne, redness, basically: nightmare skin! I started with p50w but worked my way up with a damp cotton pad 2x a week, to twice daily, then swapped to p50. My skin did shed and purge for several weeks, it wasn't sore or red, just shedding very quickly, exfoliating in the morning with a muslin cloth would still mean by the afternoon I would have snake face! I'm glad I stuck with it though. I've been using it for 3 years now, in that time I've introduced retin-a and also vit-c. I also use CAIS by niod which I think made my skin less sensitive and reactive. My skin is great now, the texture and tone and really smooth and clear, the fine lines around my eyes that had began to form before using this has disappeared, no new wrinkles so far, not bad for an ex smoker and being late to spf, so fingers crossed. It does last, and I use it daily, it knocked a lot of other products away so has saved me money.

(44 yrs old, originally dry, but now more on the normal/dry) I've been using Biologique Recherche P50 for two years and cannot imagine my nightly routine without it. It smells like Chloraseptic and it can "tingle" (translation- burn); both things I have come to love. I could probably substitute most of my skincare with similar products, but you won't find me without retinol, P50, or my homemade vitamin C serum. These three items have made the greatest difference in my skin.

on 9/3/2017 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am 50, a lifelong skin care junkie, I thought I'd seen and used it all when it comes to skin care. Boy was I happily surprised when I decided to purchase the famous cult beauty product P50 lotion 1970 (original formula).
I use it in the morning after cleansing, and prior to moisturizing and sunscreen. It does tingle a little after applying, but after a few minutes that dies down.

The results are astounding, the texture and tone of my skin were noticeably improved within a few days. My moisturizer absorbed better and my foundation looked more polished and smooth. Even my skin care specialist commented on how lovely my skin looked. This is a holy grail product I can't live without. I'm looking forward to trying other products from this line.

on 8/8/2017 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using the P50 1970 liquid for about 6 weeks. I buy mine from TOSKASPA. ( Excellent fast service)
I suffer from clogged pores and I've used every single product on the market with no positive results. My skin is extremely picky and moody - so its been hard for me to find a really good product.

THIS WORKS!
It takes time but it works- my clogged pores are not gone but they are drastically reduced and I know for a fact with continued use they will be gone. I've had some of these clogged pores for years - so i know it will take some time for them to reach a head. I did suffer slight purging but nothing major- there were a few big zits - but I let them be - once i pick at them they become worse.

I use this every day after my shower - the best method for me is to pour the lotion on a cotton pad and spread across my face. I squeeze the cotton pad after and push whatever is left on to my skin-

It moisturizing and never leaves me with a tight feeling. There is a tingling feeling but it subsides quickly. The first few weeks of using this product my skin burned more but now my skin doesnt burn as much. The smell is a bit obnoxious but Im used to it. THINK CHLORASEPTIC throat spray. LOL

The only thing I hate is the price ! :(
Packaging could be better - but it is what it is!

I am grateful to finally have found this product- it HG for me.

on 6/18/2017 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This is a total game changer for me. I will never stop using this product. A friend of mine suggested this one day when I was complaining about my skin. I have mild rosacea, am sensitive, and suffer from hormonal based comedones type acne on my lower cheeks and jawline. I rarely get pimples or pustules. Just blackheads/whiteheads/little bumps.
I am using the P50T which is the only one available in my area (Canada). It get rid of 95% of my acne. So no, not 100%. But it gives me what I would consider as close to perfect skin as I can realistically hope for without doing regular facials and spending a fortune on skincare.
This doesn't sting or irritate my sensitive skin, any redness on my rosacea dissipates quickly and the smell doesn't bother me at all.
My skin glows with this. It almost plumps it up. I ran out once for 2 months and noticed a HUGE difference.
I apply it at night, putting a few drops in my palm and patting it all over. A large bottle lasts ages.
During winter when my skin is duller, and I'm indoors more, I switch to using morning and night.