Biologique Recherche Exfoliating Lotion P50

Biologique Recherche Exfoliating Lotion P50
Exfoliating Lotion P50Enter TitleEnter TitleEnter Title

4.2

Purified water (Aqua), Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Usnic Acid, Witch Hazel extract (Hamamelis Virginiana), Myrrh extract (Commiphora Myrrha), Myrtle extract (Mytrus Communis), Onion extract (Allium Cepa), Sage extract (Salvia Hispanica), Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 80 (&) Sulphur, Phenol (banned in some countries so absent in the product there).

on 6/24/2018 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

My partner bought the Lotion P50V 1970 for dry skin. He couldn’t use it because the smell of the phenol grossed him out so much, but I started using it to try to help my adult acne.

I have been using this for the past 4 months and barely made a dent in the medium bottle. I pour a few drops into my palm and pat it all over my face after washing my face with the pink Lunese Cyclic cleanser. It burns a little bit and makes my face red, but the phenol helps and my skin always looks amazing when I wake up in the morning. It smells absolutely disgusting, but I got used to it. You’re supposed to use this twice a day, but I’m afraid of people smelling it on me during the day, so I only use it once a day at night.

It has absolutely normalized my skin, making it less oily, reducing the size of my pores, and giving my skin a healthy glow. I get far less acne, my skin texture has improved, and the sebaceous filaments on my nose are barely perceptible. After I go through the bottle with phenol, I will probably try a gentler version without phenol for my next bottle, probably the P50W without phenol.

on 4/3/2018 12:09:00 PM

This is the stuff!! I eased my way into using this because I wasn't sure what to expect. I have the 1970 version with phenol. It makes your face red and numb and is kind of stinky when you put it on but these effects don't last long. It seems to do amazing things for the clarity and tone of my skin. It also seems to help resolve minor breakouts and milia bumps without being overly drying. I am 51, and both my husband and adult daughter recently commented on how amazing my skin looks. I had been trying out CC creams for redness and blotchiness, but since using this every day or so, my own skin looks better than any coverage from a CC cream so I only need sunscreen and my under eye concealer. I started out with a travel size bottle, which was enough for many uses, but just reordered a bigger size. This is one skin care item that truly makes a difference. Worth the price!

I'm 17 and i depend on this product so much! My mum and sister also use this. We've gone away for Christmas and forgot this at home and i can already tell (it's been 2 days). This clears out your skin, NOTHING is comparable to this. I've been using it for over a year and it is insane. Also, I wanted to remark that the other reason why my skin has cleared is because i used the BR Placenta cream. The first month my skin was 10 times worse but only because it brings to the surface all the bad stuff. My skin is great thanks to these products. PLEASE TRY THEM AND THANK ME LATER

on 12/26/2017 11:31:00 AM

this helped me get rid of the whiteheads i used to have on my forehead. it doesn't seem to be as effective on my cheeks, but I'm grateful for what it did on my forehead. my skin is pretty tough from regular chemical peels, but this stung a little and made my face feel warm and tingly the first time I applied it... so I would recommend to go slow with this one, if your skin is sensitive. it absorbs quickly, even if I apply more than necessary, which I really, REALLY appreciate. while I'm trying to figure out if I can justify purchasing the big bottle I'm not using it that much because I don't want to run out, so I can't remember if I saw any hydration improvement on my skin but I never experienced any excessive dryness from this. I would buy a small bottle and see if you love it. Use it regularly until you run out and if you don't love it, don't buy it, it's way too expensive to buy if you only like it.

on 12/10/2017 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm going to preface this review with do not order from Rescue Spa - as my review for another BR product didn't make the cut at a 1 star, but my two 5 star reviews did and when I inquired why, they never bothered answering. Hello, integrity? There are other places online to BR that allegedly provide more samples and they'll be getting my business now.

That being said, I'm going to leave my review I left for this product on their site here, because this toner is the bomb for my skin type.

I'd never heard of this before and after reading the reviews, I figured this would be perfect for my skin (thick, oily, congested). My normal routine is a Korean one, but the toners had been underwhelming and my skin while it looked great, was still congested and I needed more oomph. Enter this beauty! Upon my first application, no stinging which is no surprise as I have thick, oily skin that can tolerate a lot. It did numb a bit and the Chloraseptic smell is pretty strong, but fades rapidly.

The results were immediate and my skin was glowing from the first use. I jumped in applying twice a day, but I'd say start slower if you don't have skin like mine. My skin is now brighter, my blackheads are gone....and that's a freaking miracle for my 43 year old skin. I also had this weird congested pore by my eye that has lived there for years. I squeeze the contents out occasionally, but it always came back. After a month use, that thing has packed up and moved on and is almost gone with no picking on my end. This lotion doesn't dry me out, has given me a bit less oil production and seems to amp up the results of whatever I put on next. Highly recommend!

It's a bit expensive, but I got the middle size bottle and it's probably going to last me 4-6 months at two times a day.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is a nice product.I was worried that the acids content would sting my sensitive dry face, but it never did so far, it is very gentle and refreshing. I use this only night and when I wake up in the morning my skin is looking fresh and glowy, not sure if it is thanks to this toner particularly but so far my regime is working well for me.
Only complaint I have about this toner is that it doesn't apply smoothly, I feel like i am dragging the cotton across my face.

on 11/11/2017 8:37:00 AM

I've officially joined the ranks of women who would take out a second mortgage if it meant never being without Biologique Recherche (in my case, the 70) again. Ok, so maybe a bit of an overstatement but I am so glad I finally tried this. I'm 41, my skin is in pretty good shape in general but I was starting to get annoyed by larger pores and of course always wanting to fend off future lines. My skin was also just starting to look very dull and underlit to me. I'm also chastised regularly by my hair stylist who is also an aesthetician whenever she's rinsing my hair that I need an acid toner to relieve some dry patches. I did my research and decided to just go all out with the 1970 formula. I ordered it from RescueSpa which was quick and easy. You can see the difference within about a day or two - my skin just looks smoothed,the tone more uniform. I use less makeup in general (for example I skip the setting powder) which is very confidence boosting. I put this on by pouring a little bit directly into my hands and patting it into my face neck and chest. Let it sit alone for a few minutes, then slather on argan oil and a heavy moisturizer. Wake up and voila! Super soft and smooth. It does absolutely stink to high heaven - my husband HATES the smell and avoids being near me until it dies down but I just plan accordingly. :)

on 11/8/2017 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

35, oily, sensitive, hormonal breakouts, bad texture and tone, hyper pigmentation from acne, redness, basically: nightmare skin! I started with p50w but worked my way up with a damp cotton pad 2x a week, to twice daily, then swapped to p50. My skin did shed and purge for several weeks, it wasn't sore or red, just shedding very quickly, exfoliating in the morning with a muslin cloth would still mean by the afternoon I would have snake face! I'm glad I stuck with it though. I've been using it for 3 years now, in that time I've introduced retin-a and also vit-c. I also use CAIS by niod which I think made my skin less sensitive and reactive. My skin is great now, the texture and tone and really smooth and clear, the fine lines around my eyes that had began to form before using this has disappeared, no new wrinkles so far, not bad for an ex smoker and being late to spf, so fingers crossed. It does last, and I use it daily, it knocked a lot of other products away so has saved me money.

(44 yrs old, originally dry, but now more on the normal/dry) I've been using Biologique Recherche P50 for two years and cannot imagine my nightly routine without it. It smells like Chloraseptic and it can "tingle" (translation- burn); both things I have come to love. I could probably substitute most of my skincare with similar products, but you won't find me without retinol, P50, or my homemade vitamin C serum. These three items have made the greatest difference in my skin.

on 9/3/2017 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am 50, a lifelong skin care junkie, I thought I'd seen and used it all when it comes to skin care. Boy was I happily surprised when I decided to purchase the famous cult beauty product P50 lotion 1970 (original formula).
I use it in the morning after cleansing, and prior to moisturizing and sunscreen. It does tingle a little after applying, but after a few minutes that dies down.

The results are astounding, the texture and tone of my skin were noticeably improved within a few days. My moisturizer absorbed better and my foundation looked more polished and smooth. Even my skin care specialist commented on how lovely my skin looked. This is a holy grail product I can't live without. I'm looking forward to trying other products from this line.