Biologique Recherche Exfoliating Lotion P50

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Biologique Recherche Exfoliating Lotion P50
Exfoliating Lotion P50Enter TitleEnter TitleEnter Title

Purified water (Aqua), Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Usnic Acid, Witch Hazel extract (Hamamelis Virginiana), Myrrh extract (Commiphora Myrrha), Myrtle extract (Mytrus Communis), Onion extract (Allium Cepa), Sage extract (Salvia Hispanica), Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 80 (&) Sulphur, Phenol (banned in some countries so absent in the product there).

For all of you complaining about redness, you should try the P50V for sensitive skin. Whoever sold it to you really should have mentioned the P50V (for normal/sensitive skin) and P50W (for very sensitive skin). My facialist said the P50 is too harsh for most people, and the P50V is much better for people with normal to sensitive skin.

The P50 was too harsh for my sensitive, acne-prone skin, but the P50V is the best product I have ever tried. Friends with normal skin who are not sensitive to anything tried the P50 and it was too harsh. It's better to be safe than sorry, get the P50V!

I have big pores, blackheads, and random breakouts, and the P50V leaves my skin looking and feeling amazing. I haven't had a breakout in 3 months.

(Writing about the P50V here because this one has more reviews)

on 11/29/2006 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've only been using this for a week, and I'm still "purging", but I already see a huge difference in clearing up acne that was healing as well as total tone. Hopefully the chicken-skin texture will end by the end of the week, it's cleared up on my cheeks and chin, but not forehead!

Since people say this is difficult to find, I want to let everyone know that Rescue Rittenhouse Spa in Philadelphia always has it in stock. I don't know if they will ship it outside Pennsylvania, but if you're in town then head over. I bought it after the owner (who has flawless skin) reccomended it.