Biologique Recherche Lotion P50

Biologique Recherche Lotion P50
Lotion P50Enter TitleEnter TitleEnter Title

4.2

Purified water (Aqua), Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Usnic Acid, Witch Hazel extract (Hamamelis Virginiana), Myrrh extract (Commiphora Myrrha), Myrtle extract (Mytrus Communis), Onion extract (Allium Cepa), Sage extract (Salvia Hispanica), Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 80 (&) Sulphur, Phenol (banned in some countries so absent in the product there).

on 9/14/2017 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I used both the version with phenol and without phenol, and of the two prefer the phenol version, although the smell and tingling is offputting. I use this at night only and in the morning wake up to smooth, clear skin. I didn't experience any purging or breakouts, but did find it drying so I used it several nights a week and not every night. Since then, I've cleaned up my skincare routine and moved onto Drunk Elephant's night serum, so I won't repurchase this, but I did like it especially as a toner and in a pinch, an underarm deodorant (check the Vicki Morav site - that's where I got the tip).

on 9/3/2017 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am 50, a lifelong skin care junkie, I thought I'd seen and used it all when it comes to skin care. Boy was I happily surprised when I decided to purchase the famous cult beauty product P50 lotion 1970 (original formula).
I use it in the morning after cleansing, and prior to moisturizing and sunscreen. It does tingle a little after applying, but after a few minutes that dies down.

The results are astounding, the texture and tone of my skin were noticeably improved within a few days. My moisturizer absorbed better and my foundation looked more polished and smooth. Even my skin care specialist commented on how lovely my skin looked. This is a holy grail product I can't live without. I'm looking forward to trying other products from this line.

I wish I had discovered this years ago as it makes such a difference. No more acne and my face is so much smoother. HG product for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

How do all these ravers put up with the two week purge? Big fat zits. I carry on thinking it'll help dry up what it has purged but not really. Now I have PIH. I don't think I can push further. Going back to good ol Differin.

on 6/18/2017 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This is a total game changer for me. I will never stop using this product. A friend of mine suggested this one day when I was complaining about my skin. I have mild rosacea, am sensitive, and suffer from hormonal based comedones type acne on my lower cheeks and jawline. I rarely get pimples or pustules. Just blackheads/whiteheads/little bumps.
I am using the P50T which is the only one available in my area (Canada). It get rid of 95% of my acne. So no, not 100%. But it gives me what I would consider as close to perfect skin as I can realistically hope for without doing regular facials and spending a fortune on skincare.
This doesn't sting or irritate my sensitive skin, any redness on my rosacea dissipates quickly and the smell doesn't bother me at all.
My skin glows with this. It almost plumps it up. I ran out once for 2 months and noticed a HUGE difference.
I apply it at night, putting a few drops in my palm and patting it all over. A large bottle lasts ages.
During winter when my skin is duller, and I'm indoors more, I switch to using morning and night.

on 8/8/2017 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using the P50 1970 liquid for about 6 weeks. I buy mine from TOSKASPA. ( Excellent fast service)
I suffer from clogged pores and I've used every single product on the market with no positive results. My skin is extremely picky and moody - so its been hard for me to find a really good product.

THIS WORKS!
It takes time but it works- my clogged pores are not gone but they are drastically reduced and I know for a fact with continued use they will be gone. I've had some of these clogged pores for years - so i know it will take some time for them to reach a head. I did suffer slight purging but nothing major- there were a few big zits - but I let them be - once i pick at them they become worse.

I use this every day after my shower - the best method for me is to pour the lotion on a cotton pad and spread across my face. I squeeze the cotton pad after and push whatever is left on to my skin-

It moisturizing and never leaves me with a tight feeling. There is a tingling feeling but it subsides quickly. The first few weeks of using this product my skin burned more but now my skin doesnt burn as much. The smell is a bit obnoxious but Im used to it. THINK CHLORASEPTIC throat spray. LOL

The only thing I hate is the price ! :(
Packaging could be better - but it is what it is!

I am grateful to finally have found this product- it HG for me.

on 4/13/2017 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am using the P50T, which is the "milder" version, and the only one available in my area. I have been using it on a nightly basis for about 3 weeks and I can already see a difference - a lot less blackheads and whiteheads on the nose (~70% less), smaller looking pores on the cheeks, and generally more refined looking skin all over. I use this only at night, after a double cleanse, and I use an uru-uru sponge to apply (another must-have item, a cotton pad that isnt actually a cotton pad), wait for it to dry (~5-10 minutes), then apply my hydrating serums/essences/oil/cream (whatever I feel like my skin needs that night). The next morning, my skin feels extraordinarily soft and smooth. Keep in mind though that if you are not used to acids or have sensitive skin, go slow. The salon where I bought this from actually gave me a call about a month after I bought this to check on whether I had any adverse reactions - I guess some people might have had bad experiences, so be careful. Normally I only post reviews after being a longtime user (a few months), but there's such visible results that I might as well get this review out of the way now. I would probably repurchase this, unless I find something cheaper and at least as good. Price might be a barrier for some (I got this for S$120, I think) but the bottle looks like it might last me at least 6 months of nightly use. So for something that works well and lasts this long, I think the price is worth it.

on 3/14/2017 12:42:00 PM

I've been using this twice a day for three weeks, and while it hasn't done anything bad to my skin, it hasn't done that much to improve it either. There's just...nothing to report, to be honest. It's a toner. It does smell like dirty hair and vinegar, but that doesn't bother me if it works. I will update if things change while I finish the bottle, but at this point I'm not convinced it's the miracle product it's been made out to be.

on 3/8/2017 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This review is for the new, regular strength version.

I LOVE THIS STUFF!

I was hoping I wouldn't tbh because it is sort of pricey but after about a month of usage I can say that this will become a staple in my skincare routine.

My skin is pretty used to acids so when I first started using this I immediately started using it 2x a day. However, I went through an intense purge which I didn't expect. Some users say their skin glowed within 3 days of using this...not me. I had to use this for a week or 2 before I saw the results because of all of the purging. I also used to do superficial weekly peels but once I added in the Lotion P50 it made my skin too sensitive and I realized I kept burning which kept ruining my skin, so I reluctantly took out the peels. I thought this toner couldn't possibly give me the result the peels could, but since I spent so much money on it, I did want to at least get some use out of it and give it a try.

I am so happy I did because after a week or 2 my skin started glowing. The texture was minimized and it definitely helps to speed up the disapperance of PIH. I used peels for months (I alternated between lactic acid, glycolic acid and salicylic acid) and my skin looks better now than it did when I was peeling so I don't think I will ever use peels as long as this is around. It did sting at first but now it doesn't sting anymore at all.

The smell doesn't bother me, in fact I kind of like it. Probably because I like the product so much.

If you're thinking about trying this...just do it. It really does work. Try the smaller bottle if you must, but just try it.

After I finish this bottle I want to try the Pigm 400.

After reading the great reviews I just had to try this. I bought the new phenol free version and unfortunately it just didn't work for me. I've used it for about 6 weeks and I'm still having break outs. I figured I would for a few weeks but it doesn't seem to be getting better so I stopped using it. It's so disappointing after everyone has had such success with it. Fortunately I bought the travel size and even after using it for almost 2 months it's still almost full. Well on to the next product 😔