Biologique Recherche Exfoliating Lotion P50

Biologique Recherche Exfoliating Lotion P50
Exfoliating Lotion P50Exfoliating Lotion P50Enter TitleEnter TitleEnter Title

4.2

Purified water (Aqua), Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Usnic Acid, Witch Hazel extract (Hamamelis Virginiana), Myrrh extract (Commiphora Myrrha), Myrtle extract (Mytrus Communis), Onion extract (Allium Cepa), Sage extract (Salvia Hispanica), Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 80 (&) Sulphur, Phenol (banned in some countries so absent in the product there).

on 3/10/2019 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I purchased the large bottle and it lasted me an entire year. I used it primarily in the morning and occasionally at night. It does have a strong vinegar that does not appeal to everyone one but it dissipates quickly. After a month of use my skin was clearer, it had less bumpiness and texture and it helped fade new hyperpigmention and even helped older marks as well. It did not drastically reduce pore size, which is one of the reasons I purchased it but it is still a great acid toner. Will absolutely repurchase after I clear more of my stash.

on 2/25/2019 6:18:00 AM

I bought this product with so much hopes and so much anticipation but ended up so disappointed. You see I get to the point where I would buy anything the internet will recommend, from BP, Salicylic, Glycolic, tea tree. sulfur, aha bha, propolis, YOU FREAKIN NAME IT I have it in here, wasted so much money then I ran to people raving about this so I purchased it for 99AUD plus $10 shipping, I havent gotten any difference on my skin but hey need to be patient right? It burns/sting when I put it on but no biggie, I've heard it's normal not unless you wake up with couple of big red patches on your face and continues to progress after 1 hour right??!! I went straight to ER, and drs. prescribed me tablets and got steroid shots, well hey not just I wasted money buying this but I lost 1 day of work and had to buy medications for the allergies, be very careful people. Now if you are from AUS if u still wanna buy u can buy mine for $50 pretty much full.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

What can I say that hasn’t already been said? It’s an HG toner, plain and simple. This changes everything about your skin. For me, no other product compares. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and this has cleared my skin, helped fade scars, evened out my texture, brightened and plumped my skin up with moisture. I swear my moisture barrier is stronger since using this. I don’t break out anymore. However, I did purge at first for about 8 weeks. Expect the purge when you start this product and stick with it! I use the P50V 1970 version and I use it twice a day, AM and PM. I follow with Klairs Supple Preparation Toner, so I do the Caroline Hirons double tone which works wonders for my skin.

on 12/13/2018 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Pricey but totally worth it. I use this every other night, AHA on the off nights. I’m trying to avoid microdermabrasion as long as I can. This is doing the trick-no huge period breakout this month. Tingly but I somehow think that is evidence that it is working!

I believed Lotion P 50 by Biologique Recherche would be a HG and bought the little bottle to test it first. Unfortunately, it did diminish my pores a little bit but at the cost of really drying out my 40-year old combination skin and giving it a paper-like feel. The smell is horrible and I really had to avoid my husbands good night kiss for a while.
If you are looking after a dramatic difference, I recommend Peter Thomas Roths Un-wrinkle peel pads that keep my pores as small as possible and hydrate and polish like nobodies business. A cheaper alternative that comes close is Ordinary's Peeling Solution Mask (AHA 30%). I'm glad I tested the Lotion first! It was worth giving it a try, maybe it's supposed to work on younger or oilier skin!

No one quote knows how to describe the smell, however the smell actually comes from phenol, which is a key component of embalming fluid. The use of this chemical makes this fluid extremely potent and effective.

Le meilleur toner acide exfoliant que j'ai jamais essayé! Ça sent mauvais mais ça marche! Le battage médiatique est réel sur celui-ci! Sérieusement, juste quelques utilisations et vous pouvez voir une différence dans votre peau. J'ai même cessé d'utiliser mon Sunday Riley Good Genes car il s'agit d'un produit étonnant qui travaille plus fort pour exfolier et illuminer ma peau. Si vous ne l'utilisez pas avec des produits acides ou agressifs, commencez avec le tonique éclatant de pixi, il est beaucoup plus doux que la lotion P50 1970. Ce toner n'est PAS pour quelqu'un qui commence tout juste à prendre soin de la peau

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I am so disappointed that this is not a miracle product for me- it is okay, but I have used exfoliants as good for less money. And I am a veteran of exfoliants: a lifetime user of Retin-A (and some stronger relations) someone who tolerates Fraxel pretty well, etc etc
And boy, does it smell bad: aggressively medicinal. To the point that my husband has complained. And he is usually pretty chill about my various bedtime face care rituals.
I have had one tiny but persistent blackhead for a month while using this twice a day:I thought this was precisely the kind of thing this product would tackle. Don’t get me wrong- it is not bad- I do think it makes my skin look fresh and I might buy it again- but I will look elsewhere first for my next exfoliant.

on 9/26/2018 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I had dreamed of using this product for about 3 years before I finally gave in and spent £61 on it. Yes it is an exfoliating toner. It is an expensive exfoliating toner and it smells of vinegar. But it is the best hands down by far. It doesn’t tingle my skin now I’m used to it. I look fresher and the texture has improved all over. I splash it on (decadent I know) rather than waste it on a cotton pad. I use it hairline to bustline and on the back of my hands every morning. I have no interest in any other chemical exfoliants now I have this! It is an investment in your skin for sure but at my age (45) it’s worth the expense if you can afford it.

on 9/15/2018 10:20:00 AM

I got the P50T, because in Japan they have only a limited (three types, I believe) range of these toners. I was warned that it stinks to high heaven, and in the beginning I was shocked, but now I am used to it and I even use it in the mornings, because it does dissipate. It’s a pretty nasty sensation to apply it, because, even though I do not rub it in, I just pat it gently in upwards motions, as I was taught by the BR esthetician, it still tingles and reddens my skin. You have to be careful with what you put on next, because I noticed it doesn’t always mesh well with other essences or serums. For example, SKII Facial Treatment Essence or CosRX Centella Blemish Ampoule caused such massive redness and burning, that I had to wash my face immediately. Thankfully, it works well with other serums I love, so it’s not a major problem. I give it 5 stars because it really helps to clear, heal and keep my hormonal acne at bay, like nothing else. It’s a product that truly does what it says. The only place I would hesitate to use it on is the neck. As a previous reviewer said, it really dries and irritates the skin on the neck, so I use a different toner for that area. Overall I would repurchase because despite the smell and the other issues, it really clears up my skin, which is the reason I invested in it in the first place.