Maybelline Ultra Brow Brush On Color

Maybelline Ultra Brow Brush On Color
Ultra Brow Brush On ColorUltra Brow Brush On Color

4.3

As a previous reviewer mentioned, Ultra Brow has not been discontinued, but it is only available at Walmart and can also be purchased on Amazon. I bought the "Light Brown" version because I saw someone on youtube who uses it as part of her eyebrow routine and it looks like it gives a defined, pigmented shade on her brows.

It comes with a mini brush that I tried using to deposit the powder. I don't know if what I got was a dud, but the brow powder hardly deposits any color on my eyebrows. I switched to a different eyebrow brush and still the same problem. I swatched the powder with my finger to determine if it was an issue with the powder or with the brush and it turns out that it's the powder that is the issue.

I am returning this back to Walmart.

on 10/7/2014 1:36:00 AM

Maybelline says it's been discontinued, but it's still available at Walmart in stores and online! I've stocked up.

on 2/20/2014 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My mom has been using this on her brows for years and years and years. And for her coloring it works well. My hair is lighter and this is a bit too dark. Very reasonably priced and easy to apply.

on 1/26/2014 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I've been using this wonderful product forever to fill in the sparse areas. I use the light brown and it is perfect tho my brows are dark. It is practically mistake-proof. I use the brush that comes with it. Hopefully it hasn't been d/c but what I have left is going to last quite a while.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

My HG eyebrow powder. I used the ELF one for years which was alright but I could only buy the medium shade which was a little too dark for me. I had to very lightly fill it in. I decided to check out this one and was very pleasantly surprised. It looks completely natural on me and really helps to fill in my brows. I'm so sad to hear that it was discontinued so I'm definitely going to go to Walmart soon and stock up. This will definitely last me for awhile though.
I use an ELF angled brush (haven't tried the brush that it comes with yet) to help apply and then a Great Lash clear mascara to set it. My eyebrows look amazing for the rest of the day. :)

UPDATE 1-11-15: Still my HG eyebrow powder. I'm still on my first one and I've barely even put a dent in it, so it really does last forever. Love it so much.

Nice neutral color. Applies pretty good. WEAR OFF DURING THE DAY! I am a student so I wore it about 8-9hours a day in door.

on 1/26/2014 7:49:00 AM

Once I came across the NYX brow kit, I found the gel gave me much more natural looking brows. And now I use this to contour. With a light hand, this product can last forever. This is a neutral brown color that mimics a natural shadow.

on 10/5/2013 3:52:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely LOVE this brow powder!!! There's not much to say about it other than it's everything I look for in a brow powder. It's the perfect shade for my dark brown/black eyebrows (I use the dark brown shade). It lasts all day, and is the perfect medium pigmentation so it still keeps your brows looking natural. Side note: my eyebrows are really thick and already have the shape I like, so I only use this to define my brow shape a little more, and to fill in any sparse spots. The only down side is it's really hard to find. If I can find it, I will continue to repurchase this product for a long time, or until I find something better (if that's possible).

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I've been using this for 8 years in the color light brown. Fair skinned with light brown hair. I use a thinner brush than it comes with to apply it. I do have brows, I just use this to fill in between the hairs. I'm not extending nor creating a brow & I don't believe this product would work for that. So, if you just want a light filler to accentuate your brows that's easy to use & is buildable, then I'd recommend this to you.

Update (06/2014): Purchased a new one in same color as usual, light brown, but the color has changed & become darker. I still have my original so I did one eyebrow with it and the other eyebrow with the new one &, lol, big difference. Unfortunately it's the end of my years of using this product & I can no longer recommend it for us fair girls with light brown hair.

on 10/26/2013 4:05:00 PM

extremely nice brow powder and I actually like using the brush that comes with it which doesn't happen often

Popular Brows Products