Kiss Me Kiss Me Eyeliner in Black

No Image

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best liquid eyeliner in pen form available on the market- no doubt about it. Dark long lasting clean lines very perfect and small tip and the whole thing is better than Dolly Wink, a BILLION times superior to Stila (hate that one), Dior, Guerlain, Kat von D, NYX, Essence, Cover Girl, Fusion Cosmetics, Estee Lauder-- the list goes on- i've tried tons this is the best pen form liquid liner period also available in dark brown

on 8/9/2016 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have watery eyes and eyeliner usually does not last on my eyes, specifically when I wing out my eyeliner. I love MAC fluidline blacktrack but the winged eyeliner always comes off. When I tried the Kiss Me liquid liner, I simply fell in love.the liner does not budge! It took a while for me to get use to using the brush but once I got the hang of it it was no longer an issue. Sometimes I'll layer KissMe I top of the Fluidline.

Another good thing about the Kiss Me is that the liner does not bleed or smudge under my eyes. I also use it to line my waterline on my eyelid and have had no issues. It has also lasted all day.

I've gone snowboarding in cold weather, hiking in hot weather and to the beach and the liner has lasted. Although I've noticed that salt water does challenge the staying power but I'm still impressed overall.

on 4/25/2011 3:36:00 PM

This is great liquid liner if you want high staying power. The brush wasn't the best I have worked with(can't draw really thin line with it), and the product dries faster than the others I have used in the tube. The main selling point of this liner is when it comes off, it's a thin long gel "paste" thus won't smudge on your eyelid. It worked that way for me so I like it!

on 1/15/2011 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Not a fan. I bought this with the mascara, and I was extremely disappointed in this product as well. I found it hard to apply, however easy to come off. Through the day I found the liner to flake!

Too bad...I am still looking for a HG liner.

**UPDATE! I found my HG eyeliner- Geisha Ink- AMAZING! Smooth, non flaking, waterproof, smudge proof...never used anything so stellar in my life!**

on 2/7/2011 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I picked this up at a boutique in Toronto on Saturday and I think I might have liked it if it wasn't for Geisha Ink's liquid liner. I bought the liners at the same boutique, at the same time because I wanted to compare them. There is no comparison.
I did not like the brush. It was hard to create a thin line. Part way through the day, the liner started flaking onto my face. I am not really sure what they hype is, definitely did not live up to my expectations. The Geisha Ink liner was 100x better then the Kiss Me. I do not think I wasted my money because now I not wondering anymore about which one is better.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

The first time I used this product, I fell in love with it because it was so easy to use! I've never been a fan of gel eyeliners or pencil liners, and the regular dip-in-pot liquid liners on sale in drugstores were never my cup of tea either.

I like the fact that the brush and eyeliner is all in one pen, the fine tip makes it super easy to tightline between lashes and draw a thick or a thin flick. The brush is also soft and not scratchy at all.

I took off one lipstick because I can only find it online and when I take trips back to Asia, and also because the eyeliner doesn't stay long on the inner portion of my lashline. It might just be my eyes though because my eyelids are generally quite oily and are slightly hooded at the inner corners. However apart from this, the eyeliner stays on all day on the rest of my lashline till I remove it at night!

I have noticed that my newer eyeliner seems to be running out already even though I've only had it for a few months. The very first one I bought from Kiss Me (about five years ago now!) is still going strong! The only reason I bought a new one is because it was getting old and thought I should replace it. Maybe they now contain less ink?

Either way I will continue to purchase this eyeliner till I find something with a similar delivery of eyeliner but doesn't run out as quickly.

on 1/29/2009 5:14:00 PM

I have this in blue and OMG.... FLAKY!!!!!!

on 4/29/2009 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I hope I'm reviewing the right one, the one I have is called Blinc Liquid Eyeliner, same company as kiss me mascara. For the people that don't know, this liner is the same formula as the tube mascaras. This liner is the only thing I've found so far that doesn't leave black smudges. A couple things about this liner really bugs me though. One is that this tends to get into your lashes and make them stick together. I solved this problem by running my finger through the base of my lashline to get the liner off. Not a huge deal but annoying and time consuming. Another is that this has a bit of a glossy finish, which I hate. I like matte liners. And if you need to touch up a mistake, do it fast b/c once it's set, it's set and if you make a mistake you have to wash it off with warm water and start over. After it dries, trying to fix it with your finger will just make chunks of the liner peel off. Not for beginners I guess. The best part is no racoon eyes, I could sleep in this stuff and it won't budge. It removes with warm water okay but if you get this stuff in your lashes, which I always tend to, it gets stuck and you lose lashes trying to get it off. Not perfect but okay since it doesn't leave smudges. I would purchase for now until I find something better.

on 11/14/2009 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have very oily eyelids and skin. This is the only eyeliner that stays put. As with other liquid eyeliners, it takes skill to apply and the effect is more dramatic than with pencils. To soften it, I apply my shadows over it (after it has dried!). The extra effort and care that it takes to apply (and the pricetag) is worth it to me because of it's staying power.

After applying, I use a cutip to dab off any that got on my lower lashes as otherwise they stick together.

If I take a nap, it sometimes peels off in areas. But not always. I've had no trouble exercising with it on.

The black is a true black. The grey is a blue-slate-grey which can easily take on new colors by applying shadows over it. The brown is a "cool" brown rather than a golden brown (which is my preference) and is on the dark side. I can get it to look like a light black/charcoal by applying shadow over it.

With extreme care, I can get a very thin line or a thick line.

I use BeautiControl's Lash & Lid Bath to remove it along with the rest of my eye makeup and have never had trouble getting it off.

I've been a consultant with BeautiControl for 20 years. This is the only non-BeautiControl cosmetic that I currently use. (I don't like the applicator for BeautiControl's liquid liner).

I absolutely love this product !

I can go to the gym, to the sea, to skiing, and going through a complete night without even wondering if my make up will stay.

It takes patience and skills to apply, very delicate because very liquid in the beginning, but when it dries, it can stay for like 24h !

The color is very intense and stays this way all day long.