Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash

Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Oat Kernel Flour, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Lauroampho Pg Acetate Phosphate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Peg-150 Pentaerythritol Tetrastearate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Tetrasodium Edta, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Fragrance, Quaternium 15 May Contain ( /-): Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

on 3/4/2018 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my favorite for a before bed shower. Lavender is supposed to be sleep inducing. Not sure about that but all of this brand’s body washes work for my dry sensitive skin. I use a Japanese scrubbing wash towel exfoliates my skin and adds moisturize. I’m not clawing ( scratching) my back any even under bra straps.

on 2/9/2016 8:18:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Very moisturizing nicely scented bodywash that's perfect for dry skin. This is pretty much the same as the regular aveeno daily moisturizing bodywash the only difference is the scent so get this one if the like this scent more. I think I prefer this one, the regular one smells like hotel soap to me, that generic "soap" scent. Would repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Made my skin itchy, the fragrance smells nice but it irritated my skin.

on 9/11/2014 10:55:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This is VERY similar to the Daily Moisturising Body Wash, but with lavender, chamomile & ylang ylang instead of the oat kernel, soyabean, and sunflower oils that are present in the Daily Wash. The daily wash feels slightly more moisturising than this, but this one does smell pretty good too. I use both and have yet to come across body washes anywhere near as good as Aveeno ones. They have BEST rating on Paula's Choice too.

on 11/3/2013 5:47:00 AM

I am not a huge fan of Paula's Choice, but I read that she suggest this one in particular and I bought it on sale for a dollar less than the regular price of $8.99. I'm impressed! I like to use higher end washes, including LRP, Clarins, Babor. Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash with a very light scent of lavender that appears to fade very quickly has a texture of cream/gel. It spread on almost like cream on wet skin, but as you wash, it glides on the skin very well and washes off easily without much effort. This is a regular purchase for me and I've been using it for 6 months now.
UPDATE I find that if you use a body puff, you use less and I find that it lathers up more like whip cream. It is so fluffy and it doesn't stick to the skin. I'm still happy with this shower wash.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this body wash to match the lotion. I am loving it so far. It is definitely much more moisturizing then the other Aveeno body washes & has a nice smell to it. Only con would be the price (about $8 for 350ml in Canada) but I can deal with it.

on 2/1/2013 2:04:00 PM

I was reviewing Beautypedia from Paula's Choice and noticed this received a high rating. I promptly went to the store and picked it up and it really is great! There's not one thing I don't like. The smell, the moisturization, all of it. I recommended it to a picky coworker and she loved it too! I've used a lot of body washes, drugstore to high end and this is a definite repurchase!

on 12/28/2012 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Lovely body wash. Just need a small dollop to create a big, foamy lather. Smells very nice and it doesn't smell too strong. I'm very sensitive to strong fragrances, as they can give me headaches, but this one is light and lovely. Doesn't irritate my skin one bit and leaves skin feeling moisturized enough, definitely doesn't leave you feeling tight and dry. Lasted a long time, perhaps about 5 months with daily use.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My favorite body wash! I absolutely love how this smells and feels on my skin! It definitely calms and rinses the day's stress away! I still love my high end body products, but pick this up often and couldn't be happier with it! Smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling soooo soft.

on 5/15/2012 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is one of the best body washes I have ever used! I dont know why it took me so long to give this a try..probably because of the price tag as it is 6.99 most places. The scent is wonderful and it does help to calm you down after a long day..this is definitely a HG body wash for me and the matching lotion is just as wonderful!