The Body Shop Cheek Colour- 01 Blush Pink

No Image

4.6

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

i love their blusher.it is pigmented and lasting.1 or 2 swipes and colour shows.

on 1/22/2007 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love the color. It goes very well with my skin. I'm Asian with fair skin and slight pink undertone. The only problem is that I find it hard to gauge how much to put on. One brush stroke is too light and two strokes is too much. Oh and packaging is atrocious.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I find myself reaching for this blush more and more over the 7-8 other blushes i owe. Initially, i was worried that the colour was too cool. This is a matte, cool-toned pink, but although i've really tanned asian skin, this blush still looks lovely on me, and since its not very pigmented, its also impossible to overdo it. Gives me a beautiful flush, although it doesn't last very long. No complains though, since i picked it up at 3 for $19.90 at the TBS warehouse sale.

on 6/15/2006 1:28:00 PM

This shade is a pretty matte cool toned baby pink that is a dupe of both MAC Angel and Clinique Iced Lotus, so if you can't afford the HE versions, this is a great alternative. This blush has a nice smooth texture, long stayingpower and the price is reasonable for the amount you get.

Retails for 11,- euros. continued >>

on 5/13/2006 2:24:00 AM

This, i find, look natural and gd on me... i really like this more than Golden Pink... and it does stay on my face as well. I don't know how to describe the colour, it's like pinkish but as day goes by, i find it fade to something lighter and brighter... like deep light pink? Working with my body chemistry i guess. But I like this. I can applied quite a few layer and not look like a clown. Pity it's the price, should have brought it when sale and packaging suck big time. Hate it but for the colour, i am willing to overlook that. Will repurchase.

on 4/9/2006 4:11:00 AM

I am a very fair Chinese Asian with reddish undertones. I usually suit icy pink blushers (without orange and red), and this matches to a T. It is a light pink, without much red. Gives my face a nice icy pink look.

The powder is fine, surface area is large enough for my brush to pick up the product well, and the price is good. Best of all, its well pigmented.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm sitting on the fence, actually. The color is nice, but I won't call this "natural flush". It's a pretty pink, match my PPP/LLL NC15 skintone, but it's a lil bit fake, especially if I'm putting too much on. However it won't stay true all day, it will somehow turn to a more peachy, super-natural color on me (kind of disappear really - but I dont think this happen to other people even though I don't have oily cheek), so even though it means that staying power is not impressive, it's quite forgiving. Pigmentation is not super high like Shu blushes but enough. Smooth texture and very blendable, like all TBS blushes. Good quality with affordable price, make me feel that I don't need to buy other blushes other than TBS as long as I find the right color at TBS

this is a pretty decent blush. mine is a slightly dark, rosy pink (don't remember the name of the colour). it looks a bit intimidating in the package but on me (c2 skin) it looks pretty subtle. one thing that this product does have going for it is that it lasts. the other blush i use regularly is lancome and probably cost twice the price of this, and the lancome blush doesn't last nearly as long. i like that there's a little bit of gold in this blush also.

on 8/26/2005 11:06:00 PM

I bought this cheek colour on the 30%-off day.
I love the colour. It's created for my cheek!
But the package is poor.

on 6/2/2005 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

before i purchased this blush ,i thought the colour too soft for me,but after i tried the tester,i love it ,the pink colour really nice n soft also blend on my skin..i dont regret purchase this blush on, (also it`s cheep,i purchaesd this on 15% discount) ,and will keep using it

Popular Blush Products