Prescriptives Virtual Skin Pressed Powder [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

4.6

on 11/20/2010 10:23:00 PM

I liked this powder because it controlled oil without making my skin look too dry. Color did not seem to change after a few hours like some do. I would buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Really nice. Doesn't break out my acnegenic skin. I use it over Virtual Matte foundation. Nice satin finish doesn't have that cakey powdered donut look.

on 10/5/2006 2:55:00 PM

This was my HG powder for years. Unfortunately, they discontinued it. Although I was very disappointed about that, I have been using Virtual Matte instead and am liking it just as much.

on 3/17/2006 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this powder its highly pigmented, and has controllable coverage. Im sorry to say that they are discontinuing this powder and replacing it with flawless powder, which is a horrible replacement. At $25.00 its not the cheapest but I've seen way more expensive. As for the packaging what can i say signature prescriptives gray,soooo ugly, but for such a great powder i didnt really care.

Love this powder (tho hate the high end price) but in the long run its worth it. Talc free and some of the stuff that usually makes me break out. Level 2 works for my face. Only drawback is this powder is sooo soft and silky it tends to break up into chunks just before its used 2/3 of the way up.

Can be dotted on dark areas with a brush like foundation powder for light coverage and without the annoying shininess of powders like BE.

on 8/15/2005 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Not bad... very impressed. This is a great color, and it doesn't sit on top of my pores, or my skin. I am using the level three. The compact though is very bulky-this could be improved, and it's a bit pricey(28.00), so thats why I giving it a four.
I apply with a travel size blush brush, and it goes on much better this way, it's best to skip the cosmetic pad provided.

I am also very pleased that this hasn't broken me out, and it works well with their new Flawless foundation which i love!!!

on 12/16/2004 4:47:00 PM

This powder is so beautiful and silky, but best of all, the Prescriptives SA does a color test on you, to determine what shade looks best. Why why why didn't I do this 10 years ago?? After buying several expensive powders over the years (NARS, Bobbi Brown), none of them really matched my skin tone. Finally, I found one that looks lovely on my skin!

Px products are often not too bad ... but the quality of the packaging could be improved a little. It smashed immediately when i accidentally dropped it after juz one use. Sigh~~

I always like Px products. They're really of high quality. This pressed powder is natural and offer coverage. But for my skin (acne scars), I need to wear the liquid foundation 1st, then pressed powder. As compared to other brands, i think this is good.

on 2/11/2003 6:20:00 PM

This is a really nice natural-looking pressed powder that's great for touchups. I'm not too fond of the packaging, but hey, at least the product's good! It's smooth and finely milled and does a good job of mattifying my tzone when I touch up during the day.