L'Oreal Touch-On Color- Perfect Pink

No Image

3.3

on 3/14/2010 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Its ok...for a buck! it looks pink in the pot but on my skin tone its just shimmer...its probably prettier on fair skin. the label says in "3 in1" you know, lips, eyes, cheeks but I use it as a e/s base layered thin b/c it does crease. I have it in a bronze color too and that one is slightly better but still only as a e/s base. I do love the texture and consistency. Its a cream to powder formula and removal is easy!

on 8/10/2006 1:46:00 PM

Is this supposed to be a blush? This would be better marketed as a highlighter, though it could pass as an extremely sheer eyeshadow, but definitely not as blush. The color is a baby pink with silvery shimmer, weakly pigmented - on my cheeks all I see is the shimmer. The texture is a very powdery cream. I love powder blushes as well as cream blushes, but I just don't get the concept of a cream blush that dries to a powder... The texture of this product is not creamy enough to apply or blend easily and so powdery that it feels like I'm putting eyeshadow on my cheeks. The packaging has a clear top, which is nice, but is constructed from cheap grey plastic (ugh!) and is too bulky for the amount of product. continued >>

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

im not quite sure about this product.
it felt unbeilievably soft but the color was too childish. to shimmery. i would rather stick with other blushes

I find myself reaching for this whenever i have that tired look going on. You know, those blah days when you feel kind of ugly. I use this specifically as a highlighter as it really has hardly any pink pigment. It's a very sheer pinky-silverish color. I've been using it primarily on my cheekbones to bring them out. It does seem to "wake" my face up and give a nice glow. Though, I did notice that in the sunlight it is quite shimmery. So, it's probably best used for a night out.

on 11/28/2004 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It looks pink, but it's not. I was looking for a creme blush - this isn't it. BUT, it is a great highlighter and it's not greasy like other highlighters. I have olive skin and it looks great dabbed on the bottom middle of my lips to give them the pouty look. I also use it all over my eyes when I don't have time for full eye makeup, makes me look wide awake.

This is a strange product. It looks like a shimery baby pink color in the pot but when I put it on it is basically just silver shimmer. I don't really know what to do with it but it can be a kinda pretty on my cheek bones as well as my eyes for a little bit of a highlighter. It wasn't really what I was looking for but it's a decent product. The actual product is a little bit strange. It feels like a powder but is a little creamy.

I really like this product! It doesnt do what it says it does (what color?) but its a marvelous highlighter. Only highlighter I trust! Who thought a highlighter could come in powder form? Anyhow, I just dab this over my blush on the apples of my cheeks, along my cheek bones, and on my brow bones for this luscious dewy glow. So compact and simple, I love it.

on 3/18/2004 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a pink with hardly any pink in it, just a very slight pink. Mostly, it's shimmer. Too much shimmer for me, not enough color. Going back to the store.

on 1/19/2004 12:38:00 PM

I use this stuff everyday. It's virtually the only thing I need to use. I use it on my eyes, cheeks and lips. I'm not one who reapplies make-up throughout the day, so I does rub off.
I found it tends too ggel gritty and granular on my lips if I apply a gloss or vaseline over it.
I usually get complimented on my glow.
I've noticed they changed the packaging, so now has a mirror on the flip side of the product.

I actually like this one. While it does not have great pigment, it serves me as more of a shimmery highlighter I apply over boring blushes and lipsticks. This is not for every day as the shimmer it contains is quite noticeable, yet I like this for going out. I might not repurchase because since the time I purchased this, I also bought GA Fluid sheer, Chanel Sheer Brilliance and NARS Copacabana, but this will always have a place in my heart as the nice drugstore highlighter.