Philosophy Peppermint Patty Kiss Me Lip Balm

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

I've used this for a year and I still love it. I agree with woodyoriental below that it is impossible to get it out of the tube when it's cold. I remember getting the package off the porch last winter and being freaked out that I couldn't squeeze any out. BUT that little quirk aside, this has been my favorite lip balm for a year and it's one of those purchases I might actually use up entirely. Great flavor and longevity.

I received this in the set: The Ultimate Kiss, along with the red Kiss Me in a tube. I love this! The red is still my #1 fave HG of lip balms, but this comes in a close 2nd. I love how moisturizing it is, I love the scent and the flavor and the texture. I like that it gives me a tiny bit of pink shine and fresh minty breath all day long. It's fool proof and you can apply it without a mirror! I'm a big fan of dark eyes and a light lip, and I have pigmented lips anyway, so these work just fine on their own. Nice for when i'm not going for that lipstick on the teeth look. Will buy again, numerous times! :-)

on 11/29/2003 1:19:00 PM

I got the whole set just for this one lip balm...fell in love with the extreme minty flavor, which tingles on my lips in a just-smooched-a-snowman way. The pretty soft pink shine is an excellent bonus. Moisturizes and lasts! The best in the set!
EDITED: I have to say, I bumped this from 4 to 5 because I'm using this multiple times a day. The pink sheen is positively holographic. Scoop this up before its limited-edition-ness disappears! continued >>