Philosophy Peppermint Patty Kiss Me Lip Balm

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

3.4

I've used this for a year and I still love it. I agree with woodyoriental below that it is impossible to get it out of the tube when it's cold. I remember getting the package off the porch last winter and being freaked out that I couldn't squeeze any out. BUT that little quirk aside, this has been my favorite lip balm for a year and it's one of those purchases I might actually use up entirely. Great flavor and longevity.

on 2/10/2006 12:29:00 AM

I recieved this product as a swap and I LOVE it! I have turned out to be a big Philosophy whore. I love the light tint this product leaves, just enough to not make me look like a real whore LOL ; )

First off, I love the initial scent of the peppermint patty lip balm. Mine wasn't in a pot, but a tube. The product itself isn't congealed, the way plain petroleum jelly applicators are. It's rather slippery, and I liked that. I also liked the faint pink color--it's very sweet, shiny, and subtle. However, if you swallow it, as you are apt to do from eating, talking, etc., it tastes terrible. Other lip balms are thick enough so that you won't accidently swallow it, but with this, you definitely taste the waxy, chemical side of peppermint patty. The emollient oils sooth my lips however. The product itself just wasn't worth 10$.

on 7/6/2004 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I agree with the early reviewer who claimed this doesn't stay on long enough. It has a very thin consistency, so I do find myself reapplying often. Otherwise, however, I just adore it! Great scent/taste, nice subtle pink shimmer, & a huge tub that will last a lifetime.

What sucks about this one is, the color is awesome!! Slight pink hue, glossy, etc. BUT, it doesn't stay on well at ALL!! Not good when you have to constantly re-apply.