DHC Lip Palette Trial Set

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/19/2005 3:33:00 AM

Around 3 bucks a palette, you can't go wrong. i never end up using a whole tube or pot of any lip gloss so this is perfect for me. i bought the silver/red/pink/rose palette. some of the pink and roses are a little bright for me, but a little mixing and i get beautiful shades. i love the moist, hydrating formula that isn't sticky but lasting. definitely try these. i can't wait to try the wine/rose palette!

on 4/4/2004 1:22:00 PM

OMG! I love this! I got the brown colors. These colors are so flattering and they feel really good on. I love the pigment, yet they aren't over-bearing! These are gorgeous!

on 11/14/2003 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the new trial sets of DHC's mix & match lip palette colors, which are described as a gloss/lipstick hybrid. I got palette D, which is 5 rose shades and 1 wine. Some have virtually no shimmer while others have more visible shimmer, although it seems the shimmer does disappear on your lips. As with the lip creation trial sets, this is a great way to try 6 shades for $3. I'm liking these a lot, they are totally nonsticky and have NO scent or flavor. Pigmentation like a sheer l/s, and texture in the palette is sort of like a soft melty l/s. The colors I got are rosy YLBB shades, with a very lovely shine. You know how in magazine pictures it often looks like the color and shine are actually part of the model's lips, instead of being painted on top of them? That is how these look. Very lightweight, could possibly be described as a bit "greasy," but I don't mind. No bleeding problems as of yet. Will update if necessary after several more trials.