Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 44-55
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
LM secret brightening powder / undercover duoLaura Mercier Secret Brightener #2

on 12/1/2011 8:33:00 PM

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. I love the effect it gives under my eyes and it sets my concealer really well. However, the powder is so fine that it sometimes creeps up my bottom eye lashes and gets into my eyes. This causes eye dryness and vision blurriness. I have to be overly careful when applying. The pot will probably last a really long time but I don't think I'll re-purchase.

A little of this powder is all it takes! This is a very white powder and it is fine with whichever concealer I use under my eyes. I could have written the review below me. I have hereditary dark circles. People always say that I look like I need more sleep if I do not apply concealer. I could sleep all day and drink tons of water, but the dark circles remain.

When I apply this powder, I use the Nars 13 large dome brush. It picks up just the right amount of powder on its fluffy bristles. If you put on too much, the powder is no longer "Secret."

This tub lasts forever because so little is used. Doubt if I'll need a replacement for more than a year, but I will restock when the day comes.

See my notepad for my current concealer favorites.