Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily age: 30-35
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
LM secret brightening powder / undercover duoLaura Mercier Secret Brightener #2Secret Brightening Powder

1 review

on 8/11/2007 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use this everyday because it keeps my mascara from bleeding. It does'nt really do much in brightening for me but I will continue to use because it keeps me from having racoon eyes.

update: I still adore this but I was concerned about how much product was being wasted due to the shape of the bottle..places the little wand cant reach. So I was turned onto "Shadow Insurance" by Too Faced and I must say it works EXACTLY THE SAME as primer potion when it comes to keeping oilies at bay. It comes in a tube so you can get out every last drop. The only reason I switched from primer potion is because I was tired of wasting product, not because of the performance of if.
Go to sephora and ask for a sample. The little sample they gave me has lasted more than a week with every day use and I still have about another two weeks of it left.