Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 30-35
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
LM secret brightening powder / undercover duoLaura Mercier Secret Brightener #2Secret Brightening Powder

3.7

on 5/4/2017 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Holy grail alert. I have very oily skin and very dark under eye circles. I have tried so many setting powders for my under eyes before but it was always the same, it looks cakey and my concealer would crease no matter how thin the layer of powder is.

Recently I have attended a Laura Mercier makeup workshop in my area so new products were introduced as well as the good old trusted Laura products. I decided to buy this. I am glad I did. This changed my life. My concealer did not crease, didn't look cakey or thick at all. I use a bigger and loose eyeshadow brush in setting it, not the dense one cos I think it would put a white cast and can be patchy.

My undereyes look brighter and smooth. Though this can be quite expensive but you only need a very little amount for each use so I guess this will last for years. I definitely recommend this. I am loving it very very much!!!

on 11/14/2007 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Not sure what the big deal is about this stuff...I tried it for two days and all this stuff did was dry out my undereye area. I used my usual Chanel eye cream, and then concealer, and lightly dusted this on w/ a fluffy brush and by noon I saw lines I never knew I had. Not good...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This product was all hype for me. It looks and feels like nothing more then ordinary finely milled powder. It accentuated lines under my eyes that I never even knew I had! I found that the powder that comes with the best concealer I have ever tried in my life (Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit) works just as well. In fact that powder is more finely milled and even softer and you get a ton of it with her creamy concealer that hides just about anything you can imagine. This is going back to Sephora.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the white pigment of this product! It's in between a highlighter and a plain loose powder. It blends well with my concealer even if it is not Laura Mercier (it's Cinema Secrets). However, the price is steep. The product lasts for a long time because it is economical to use.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I totally fell in love with this product at the first time I used. It make my under eyes look so bright and radiant (yep-- I want to use this word). I just tab it with my concealer brush and it works well with the product. I will buy it again for sure...love it!!!

on 4/13/2007 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This powder is supposed to be used under the eye over concealer to set it. It is absolutely super - I love Laura Mercier products and this is just another great product. It sets the concealer really well and really does brighten my eyes. It's really light so doesn't feel heavy and only need a very little bit. The sales person said I could use the brush on the lid and whatever powder was on the lid was fine.

on 5/11/2006 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Excellent quality! I have been using #2 for about two months now. Love the feel of the product, but I've noticed that my fine lines are accentuated. I tried varying amounts to see if the lines are minimized. I also tried different eye creams. However, I'm not sure if the cause of the fine lines is due to THIS product or the Secret Brightener. I will be visiting a Laura Mercier MA for more application advice.