Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 30-35
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
LM secret brightening powder / undercover duoLaura Mercier Secret Brightener #2Secret Brightening Powder

3.7

on 1/5/2015 10:23:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I bought this with a voucher I had for Christmas as I fancied something to set my under eye concealer with. Utter disappointment. I may as well use baby powder on my face. I used it sparingly and it instantly settled into my makeup and fine lines- I'm only 30 and don't have many!
It's the only time my partner has said 'are you wearing foundation?' As he hates heavy make up, as do I. As it set into my make up it took away the 'dewy glow' I have from it too which emphasised my dark circles.

The pot it comes in is also isn't very nice. The only positive thing I could think of is that it would probably last you a while as you only need such a tiny bit.

Boo to my wasted voucher! :(

on 10/5/2007 3:11:00 PM

like the other reviewers said, this powder looks frighteningly white in the tub, but applied with a light hand and a good makeup brush, makes all the difference! i use it over my concealor and eyelids (they tend to get a tad oily) and the results are beautiful - really, just like the lm flawless face ad! i have zero problems with creasing or caking, and my eyes look great. given the miniscule amount you need, the tub should last anyone at least 3-5 years.

on 4/12/2006 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this product!! I have very fair skin and dark purple circles that are now accompanied with bags and wrinkles (thank you 30's!!!). I have been desperately searching for a product that would hide my circles without having to apply a TON of powder.

This was the method that worked for me since I started wearing makeup years ago, lots of concealer and powder powder powder!!! Well, powder has become my enemy with age. It's just not as easy to hide things when you have little wrinkles soaking up concealers and powder to reveal all your imperfections.

This product is just as described, very fine and light. I foolishly did not purchase the LM Secret Brightener so I had to play with several of my other concealers to find one that worked with the powder. But once that issue was taken care of I was very pleased. It truly brightened my eyes.

I'll post about LM Secret Brightener once I have tried it.