Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

LM secret brightening powder / undercover duoLaura Mercier Secret Brightener #2

4.5

on 11/3/2008 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I use this under my eye area to set my concealer and touch eclat. It brightens my under eye area up and keeps my concealer from settling into any fine lines. Reasonably priced, a little goes a long way and amazing result--will repurchase!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't have much luck for Laura Mercier's products but this one is a keeper. The super fine milled powder sets undereye concealer nicely without looking heavy. It gives slight light to bright undereye areas. I tested this and my regular face powder on my undereye circles, this one is a winner.Try it. You will see the difference.

on 12/9/2007 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using Bobbi Brown concealer in the pot for years but always thought the powder was too yellow. THIS powder is absolutely perfect over my BB concealer! What a great combination. I have light to medium skin tone and use BB concealer in sand and this powder in #2 over it. It definitely has light reflecting properties but I do not find it to be shimmery or sparkly at all. Do not use too much, though, or it will make under eye area dry. Just a touch is enough.

on 2/12/2007 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I finish with this powder every day. It sets makeup, covers shadows, and gives skin a wonderful sheen without being glittery. It enlivens my 43 year-old skin and never makes it look dry or cakey. One of the few products I have repurchased repeatedly.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I won't repeat what everyone else has already said - love it and I will repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this product and think it works miracles at setting concealer under eyes and on acne. The one problem is that the holes in the plastic cover are too big and let too much powder out. This should have been designed better.