Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Olive age: 44-55
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
LM secret brightening powder / undercover duoLaura Mercier Secret Brightener #2Secret Brightening Powder

3.0

on 1/25/2012 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Oh! I just don't get it! Can't make it work for me. I bought it after having a make over by the consultant at Myers. I wanted the setting powder, but she chose this for me instead. I can't see the difference. Also make me get black heads if I try to wear it too many days in a row (which I did to see if it did make any difference). I won't dispose of it quite yet..... Maybe I will have some kind of break through with it.

on 4/1/2010 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Great undereye powder. I have very dark under eye circles and use this to set the LM #2 creme concealer. This powder really helps to lighten up the area, and a little goes a longer way.