Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Olive age: 36-43
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
LM secret brightening powder / undercover duoLaura Mercier Secret Brightener #2Secret Brightening Powder

on 8/20/2014 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I was first introduce to LM by my makeup artist on the day of my wedding. I have dark circles and this product works wonders. Ever since then I have always used this product on myself and all my clients (especially with brown tones and the ones that have dark circles around their eyes).

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

After reading all the rave reviews here I started lemming this powder. I finally swapped for it and I am thrilled!! I inherited very dark undereye circles (thanks Mom). This has been my biggest facial beauty concern since I was in my teens. This powder is my new HG!! It sets concealer perfectly without settling into those pesky little lines while giving a little brightening effect, though don't try to use this alone, it does not provide that kind of coverage. I also use a swipe of this as a highlighter on the high points of my face. My BF said "you must have slept well last night, your skin looks so bright and fresh" FANTASTIC!! I will never be without this product continued >>