Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive age: 36-43
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
LM secret brightening powder / undercover duoLaura Mercier Secret Brightener #2Secret Brightening Powder

on 6/10/2016 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This product is simply amazing! I was traumatized when Benefit got rid of their powderflauge and I was in need of a replacement fast. Based on the reviews here I decided to buy this product and I have never looked back! It doesn't settle into fine lines, it brightens under my eyes and it locks in my eyeliner and bottom mascara so it doesn't run in the summer. I recommend this product to anyone and everyone no matter your skin type or age. Seriously, don't walk, run to the nearest store and buy this ASAP! Holy grail for sure, it will change your life!

on 10/26/2009 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

it is one of the best posible undereye powders. As any powder would do it emphesize fine lines but less than the other powders do. It is white but it disappears like fairy powder in a minute. I put it around my eyes and mounth with mac 190 and when i am done i have a hard to tell difference; no shimmering no nacre but a natural lighter and brighter color. It is one of a kind a must have makeup item. I have not seen any similar powder