Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

4.1

on 6/10/2016 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This product is simply amazing! I was traumatized when Benefit got rid of their powderflauge and I was in need of a replacement fast. Based on the reviews here I decided to buy this product and I have never looked back! It doesn't settle into fine lines, it brightens under my eyes and it locks in my eyeliner and bottom mascara so it doesn't run in the summer. I recommend this product to anyone and everyone no matter your skin type or age. Seriously, don't walk, run to the nearest store and buy this ASAP! Holy grail for sure, it will change your life!

on 8/20/2014 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I was first introduce to LM by my makeup artist on the day of my wedding. I have dark circles and this product works wonders. Ever since then I have always used this product on myself and all my clients (especially with brown tones and the ones that have dark circles around their eyes).

on 4/25/2013 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I just got this powder and I already love it. I bought it mainly to set undereye concealer. But this morning I just tested it out by applying it very lightly over my foundation in the T zone. I didn't think anything of it until I got to work just now, and looked in a mirror. OMG my skin looks FLAWLESS. I mean it looks airbrushed! It doesn't take much at all to make your skin look good. I am super pale and I still think it brightened my undereye area. Not really a fan of the packaging, some of it always seem to come out, even after the lid is on tightly. Best product I've bought in a while.

on 5/11/2012 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Although, this is a bit pricey, I will definitely buy it again! I use it under my eyes and down the center of my nose and it gives such a subtle healthy glow. Stays on my face all day and doesnt settle into fine lines or look chalky. I had used another Brightening powder from Target but this one is so much better and worth every penny!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Didn't think I'd like this product, but it does make a difference around the eye area and cheekbones...or good as an all over face powder, especially for a date night...waiting till I get paid to buy again!

I'm kind of on the fence about this powder. I *think* it makes my undereye area look brighter, but I'm definitely not as positive about the effect as some of the other reviewers. And, it's one more step in my now lengthy (thanks, MUA!) makeup routine. On the plus side, the texture is incredibly light, and it doesn't settle into fine lines.

on 9/24/2011 9:49:00 PM

I felt it emphasized my fine lines and pores more so.

on 9/23/2011 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I returned it got my money back....just bad

on 8/21/2011 10:09:00 AM

hmmm -jurys out on this one. I have awful dark circles, the kind that need a proper concealer, not just a swipe of touche eclat. I used this with my usual dermablend concealer( wonderful btw) and with laura mercier. It does set the concealer but I wouldnt say it brightens. Ive done the one eye done , one eye not test and there is no difference. It doesnt cause too much settling into wrinkles but it does a bit.
Its an ok powder for setting eye concealoer nothing more

on 8/2/2011 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just used this on my eyes after putting on concealer and noticed that it causes my eye area to look more dried out, and it also emphasized fine lines. I'll be returning it.